PDA

View Full Version : Army Lists: Sith

Stratos
18 November 2007, 10:21 AM
Let's use this thread for members to post their favorite Sith army builds. Please be sure to include the point value for the army.

Sithspawn
22 November 2007, 02:36 AM
Darth Revan - Sith 200

Darth Revan 88
Sith Assault Droid 36
Dark Jedi Master 29
Weequay Leader 14
Quarren Assassin 12
Quarren Bounty Hunter 11
Ugnaught Tech 7
Ugnaught Demo 3

Total Cost: 200

Can't say this is a favourite squad as I've not played it yet, but it is what I will play next time I play Sith @ 200. I'm a fan of the Dark Jedi Master as being non-unique he benefits from more CEs and can deal a lot of damage.

* Dark Jedi can attack @ +14 with +10 damage from the Weequay Leader if he doesn't move.
* With Revan & Careful Shot the Quarren Bounty Hunter can attack a Unique with +15!

Evil overlord
11 December 2007, 12:08 PM
Sith 100

Sith Assulat Droid x2
Gonk Power Droid x2
Ewok

Not a squad high in ativactions, you move your assulat droids into cover, gonks behind them, and triple attack everyhting in sight.

Elvenshae
12 December 2007, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Evil overlord
Sith 100

Sith Assulat Droid x2
Gonk Power Droid x2
Ewok

Not a squad high in ativactions, you move your assulat droids into cover, gonks behind them, and triple attack everyhting in sight.

I've tried this one before. It works alright, but the GNKs are going to seriously impede your ability to progress, and they *are* going to get shot and blow up.

I think subbing the GNKs and the Ewok for a pair of Iktotchi Tech Specs works pretty well, though. The Ik's bring combining fire and some limited door control in addition to being able to heal your droids (which, with only 60HP, are pretty fragile if you aren't rolling awesome shield saves).

Stratos
13 December 2007, 03:26 AM
Here's a 150-point Sith Army I used on some Rebels and totally smashed them...

CotF07 - Dark Jedi - 16 (I love Force-users who also have blasters!)
CotF12 - Darth Nihilus - 44
CotF14 - Sith Mutant - 15
CotF36 - Sith Assault Droid - 36
CotF16 - Sith Trooper - 8
CotF17 - Sith Trooper - 8
CotF18 - Sith Trooper Commander - 19
RS45 - "Dark" Ewok - 3

149 points total. A lot of fun and victorious.

Sithspawn
14 December 2007, 12:28 PM
Masters of the Sith - 100 pts

Dark Jedi Master 29
Dark Jedi Master 29
Dark Jedi Master 29
Weequay Leader 13

Has the problem that you have to get close to your enemy. But once close you can initially zap with Sith Lightening, then move in to Double Attack. As the Masters are non-unique they can gain Mighty Swing from the Weequay Leader. They also have plenty of hit points to soak up damage.

Stratos
24 January 2008, 03:47 AM
Kun & Bane for 200

Exar Kun - 84
Darth Bane - 82
Massassi Sith Mutant - 15
Bespin Guard - 5
Bespin Guard - 5
Ewok - 3
Ewok - 3
Ugnaught Demolitionist - 3

I played this twice last Saturday and won both times. In both games Bane was the total dominator and last man standing. The Mutant gets Jedi Hunter from Kun so that made him extra proficient in both pairs (first game: New Republic, second: Republic - both were Jedi-heavy).

The Bespin Guards were there for Kun but the Advantageous Cover kept them around longer than expected.

Mariss Brood, Stormtrooper Armor Han, and Lobot were key members of the New Republic army... and the only ones that caused me most issues. Brood and the Force Push (wish the Sith had that new Force ability). Han and his boost to movement for all teammates. Lobot and the locked doors. But the player got cocky after taking down Kun and basically surrounded Bane for the finish... however being a Master of the Force he was able to use Sith Rage and Lightsaber sweep to inflict 50 HP of damage to nearly all his opponents, sending most to meet their maker.

I plan to play this army again this Saturday and then swap out Kun and Co. for Revan and 30 points of bounty hunters... just in case my opponents aren't all Jedi. :)