PDA

View Full Version : KnightQuest

Malkarris
21 October 2001, 12:34 PM
Ran acrost this a few days ago, and thought it was pretty good. Now, for all of you who are waiting with breathless anticipation for Episode II, hereís something to tide you over. Go here (http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/knightquest/index.shtml). Itís a fan film called KnightQuest. A story about Darth Vader on a hunt for a Jedi Knight in hiding a few weeks before A New Hope. It is about 40 minutes long and in three parts, each about 40 Megs. Good storyline, good special effects, and two lightsaber fights. What more could you want? Download it (I found that the .mov files work best.) Enjoy.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
23 October 2001, 05:00 PM
interesting but not the best fan film i have seen

Farliner
24 October 2001, 02:26 AM
Well, those so-called "Jedi in training" are so lame... I realy doubt that any Jedi Master in his right senses would allow any of them to touch a lightsaber, let alone - teach them how to access the Force... That guy with the attitude "I'm da best macho!!!" is so un-jedi... the girl is a bit better, although I suppose that any cappability to react in such furious manner to minor offenses ought to be dealt with at the very beginning of the Jedi training.

Overall - worth the time spent to watch it, but obviously, not the best fan film around.

Darthvegeta800
15 June 2005, 03:41 AM
Personally i thought it the best 'serious' fanfilm out there seconded by Broken Allegiance.
Vader is perfectly portrayed, better than in all the other fanfilms.
The old man plays his role well. As does the female Jedi.
The boy and the smuggler however... are not very good.

Any stats for all these guys available?
And for Korbain Thor's ship?

wolverine
16 June 2005, 06:55 PM
I actually liked that redemption one, where they had the inquisitors hunting down rouge jedi.... more than broken allegances or knights quest...

Lord Kjeran
17 June 2005, 09:31 PM
Chello!

Eh, I still like "Duality"......

....and "Troops"! ;)

Tony

Darthvegeta800
17 June 2005, 11:19 PM
I didn't like Redemption that much. It had good effects and all but i found it lacking the SW feel.