PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see in future sets?

Admiral Zaarin
9 January 2008, 05:24 PM
I want to see more Sith and more Mandalorians: two awesome factions inhibited by a lack of miniatures (particularly the latter). It could be that I'm just upset that Nihilus keeps getting his face smashed in by the ever-annoying General Windu... :raised:

cheshire
9 January 2008, 07:50 PM
I'd like to see the non-unique Hk-57 knock offs from KotOR II. Just make them watered down versions of the Hk-57.

Joruus C'boath would just be a great mini. I don't know why he hasn't been introduced yet. Though, do you make him Imperial or Fringe?

Plenty of opportunities from the KotOR era. Don't even get me started.

Elvenshae
9 January 2008, 07:54 PM
The next set - Legacy of the Force - has a confirmed Mandalorian piece. It's an uncommon female in Boba Fett-like armor.

Stratos
10 January 2008, 02:36 AM
More Sith, Mando'a, New Republic (like Lando, his wife, and their bodyguard droids, plus unlimited # of Jedi characters and generics to army build with), and Vong (Shapers please!).

Sithspawn
10 January 2008, 04:37 AM
I just want to see the Factions evened up. And some variety. At the moment OR, Sith, Mando, NR & Vong all rely a lot on Fringe to be competetive. They need a few more tricks of their own. eg. originally Vong had super-stealth, but now Rebel commandos & Republic Clones can get this. It would be good if there was something special about a Faction.

I'd also like to see some of the missing major characters from TPM, eg. Jar Jar & Watto.

But then again Force Unleashed pretty much ignored the 'Wants' thread on the WOTC forum. Or can anyone here say they genuinly requested Junk Golem, Knobby Spider, Telosian Tank Droid, etc.

Stratos
10 January 2008, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Sithspawn
I just want to see the Factions evened up. And some variety. At the moment OR, Sith, Mando, NR & Vong all rely a lot on Fringe to be competetive. They need a few more tricks of their own. eg. originally Vong had super-stealth, but now Rebel commandos & Republic Clones can get this. It would be good if there was something special about a Faction.

I'd also like to see some of the missing major characters from TPM, eg. Jar Jar & Watto.

But then again Force Unleashed pretty much ignored the 'Wants' thread on the WOTC forum. Or can anyone here say they genuinly requested Junk Golem, Knobby Spider, Telosian Tank Droid, etc.

Great suggestion Sithspawn. Balance is precisely why I would like to see more of these factions as well... plus I've never been a fan of the mainstream so playing Rebel or Republic movie heroes or classic villains is just not interesting enough for me. I save those options for those I play against.

That said, I do actually enjoy playing the Junk Golem, Knibby Spider, and Telosian droid. They all have their benefits and fit well in many armies.

Admiral Zaarin
10 January 2008, 10:41 AM
Or can anyone here say they genuinly requested Junk Golem, Knobby Spider, Telosian Tank Droid, etc.
While all pretty cool, it's true that I wouldn't have specifically asked for any of these. :P

gmjabreson
10 January 2008, 11:50 AM
if a new set of Starships comes out, give me: Dreadnaught Cruisers, Carrack Cruisers, Lancer Cruisers, Corellian Gunships, Ewing fighters, Kwing bombers, maybe some Ssi Ruuvi vessels.

As for other character minis: More unique characters: Rogue Squadron members, Turr Phennir, more Jedi and Dark Jedi (maybe some inquisitors and DS Adepts), Zsinj, Daala, Piett, Bel Iblis, and definately some previously unexplored species: Devaronian thugs, Anzati, Shistavenans, etc.

cheshire
10 January 2008, 12:41 PM
Getting a set of Rogue Squadron Pilots would be awesome.

gmjabreson
10 January 2008, 02:02 PM
I'd like a High Inquisitor Tremayne myself, but yes having a "Wes Janson, Rogue gunner" would be cool, Hobbie, Dak Ralter, and other Rogues.

Also for Starships, maybe individual ships like the ships belonging to the Death Squadron: Stalker, Avenger, Stormhawk; or the Chimaera, just ideas.

Admiral Zaarin
10 January 2008, 02:52 PM
In starships, I'd like to see some KotOR era stuff: the Hammerhead cruisers, the Leviathan, the Ebon Hawk, etc. Actually, I'd never say no to anything KotOR era. :rolleyes:

Sithspawn
12 January 2008, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Admiral Zaarin

While all pretty cool, it's true that I wouldn't have specifically asked for any of these. :P

I agree, I like these minis too. The Telosian Tank Droid is great in a Sidious Pawn squad. The Knobby Spider & Junk Golem I will use more in the RPG. But they're not something anyone appears to have asked for whole most suggestions, except for Revan, have been ignored.

I'll probably pick up a few SSB singles when they come out but it will require new rules to make me want to play the game. I too would like to see the Ebon Hawk and maybe more geric freighters like a Ghtroc or generic YT-1300. It bugged me that I had to buy a Rare just to get a freighter for RPG use. B)

Admiral Zaarin
12 January 2008, 10:13 AM
lol I've never bothered with starship singles...l bought a few packs, got lucky with a couple star destroyers, and called it good enough. ;) I played the Telosian Tank Droid for the first time yesterday...that thing pwns! :D Not as much as three AT-STs, a TIE Crawler, and Vader Unleashed in the battle before that, but... :rolleyes:

Jedi Master Jadden Korr
14 January 2008, 10:23 AM
More females, def more females. make them common too.

Evil overlord
14 January 2008, 12:00 PM
I would like some more new republic 'trooper' like figs. Things like YVH droids would own, and we could have some more pilots and such.

Thomas
14 January 2008, 06:17 PM
personally I'd like to see some S'Ruuvi and chiss characters, some clawcraft would be nice too.

Evil overlord
15 January 2008, 11:12 AM
Yeah, Chiss would be sweet, specially if they had some special effect like they do in Alein Anthology. Some of the Nagia would also be nice, as they seem to make good armor (at least in the KotOR era.

Admiral Zaarin
15 January 2008, 11:26 AM
If you mean Nagai, then yes, that would be interesting. I'd like to see Carth Onasi, personally, and Juhani and the Handmaiden wouldn't be bad either.

Evil overlord
15 January 2008, 11:42 AM
Whoops. Sorry about the spelling, you are right on that one

Jame
23 January 2008, 01:02 PM
These female characters need to have pistols and rifles. Oh, yes, and some of the good females should have dark hair, and some of the evil females should have light hair.

Also, if they can get the rights to them, they should make more characters from the old d6 line. (I think they have the license because it's owned by Lucasfilm.)

Sithspawn
24 January 2008, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Jame
Also, if they can get the rights to them, they should make more characters from the old d6 line. (I think they have the license because it's owned by Lucasfilm.)
Characters like Platt OKeefe, Inquisitor Treymane and Tull Raine would be great. Although a Barabel of any discription would be good, maybe a generic Shock-Boxer.

Admiral Zaarin
24 January 2008, 09:23 AM
Inquisitor Treymane
They must have the rights to Tremayne, since he was in the DSSB.