PDA

View Full Version : Building up the Sith...

Admiral Zaarin
12 January 2008, 10:14 AM
I've been trying to augment my Sith squad without spending a fortune. Any suggestions? My current thought is to try to snag Ulic Qel-Droma and bring in my very small squad of Mandos. Does that work well? Does anyone have any other (affordable) suggestions?

Sithspawn
13 January 2008, 05:48 AM
Well Sith are far from the strongest Faction, so it really depends on what you want.

The best Sith are probably Bane and Exar, and maybe Revan in large squads. Ulic has a great defense and lots of HP. But to build up any decent Sith squad you'll probably need Fringe.

The Dark Jedi Masters, as non-unique followers, can be good as they can benefit from several Fringe CEs. One of my favourite Sith combo's is the Dark Jedi Master with Weequay Leader to grant him Mighty Swing. But they can also benefit from Lando HOT - Mobile, Rodian Hunt Master - Deadeye and Chagrian - damage on crits. Plus they get a one-shot auto 30 damage when they use Lightening. B)

Admiral Zaarin
13 January 2008, 10:50 AM
Yes, I am fortunate enough to have two Dark Jedi Masters. :) I don't have the money to buy individual very rares like Bane and Kun, though...I might splurge on Revan. ;)

Evil overlord
14 January 2008, 12:02 PM
I like using assulat droids, as they can soak up lots of damge if you get some good rolls, and can dish it out to everything it can see. Combined with power droids, their even better.

Admiral Zaarin
14 January 2008, 05:09 PM
The assault droid is indeed amazing. Sadly, I have only one. At their point cost, though, I'd have a hard time fielding too many.

Evil overlord
20 February 2008, 02:49 PM
Well, with Legacy of the Force coming out soon, and KotOR following that, some really awesome Sith unquies should come out. No Non-uniques with LotF, but I still am hoping for some luck with KotOR.:)

Admiral Zaarin
21 February 2008, 10:50 AM
The problem of the Sith is that they have nothing but uniques, basically.