PDA

View Full Version : Who is Boba Fett?

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
3 November 2001, 10:48 AM
It seems to me that each author changes his personality, morals, and motives for their story or book. Sometimes he is a cold, heartless, greedy bastard, sometimes he has a strict moral code he follows, etc...
Do these things neccessarily contradict each other or not? Which one do you think fits him best?

saucercrab
3 November 2001, 11:03 AM
I say the movie version. A cold, heartless bastard who does his job, come Hell or high water.

Just ignore the part where he hits the sail barge & bounces into the Sarlacc pit. :D

EU authors use him as they see fit, changing & altering his personality so it'll make sense in their stories. That's one reason the EU is so f'ed up. Authors don't try to match each other's continuity, which leads to the clusterfob the EU is today.

sebulba524
3 November 2001, 03:46 PM
We'll get to see the true Fett in AotC. It should be interesting.

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
3 November 2001, 07:41 PM
Ya, I saw what looked like him flying around in the trailer, pretty sweet looking.

VixenofVenus
4 November 2001, 01:19 AM
Most of the info I have, spoilerwise, points to Boba Fett being the FIRST CLONE produced as a by-product of Jango Fett's genetic code . . . and he is given to Jango as a gift for allowing his code to be used as the basis for the clonetroopers . . . I am not sure if this is true, but it is the rumored info I have read.

Sithspawn
4 November 2001, 02:12 AM
Fett is the nasty guy who hunts and kills people for money. And he does get vengeful.

As for his 'moral code', well maybe, but I guess he uses that, and changes it, to suit himself. In the Tales of Jabbas Palace book Fett tells Leia that he isn't doing anything illegal. Well the Alliance may argue that the Empire is illegally elected, but that's an arguable point (one I won't be part of). But the Empire is evil (generally), and Fett allies himself with evil. He works for Darth Vader!

I've used Fett a couple of times in my adventures. Persoanlly I don't see his skills as anything special, but it's how you play him. I had him set up a remote controlled gun post in the darkness. When the PC's ran in, BOOM! Another adventure ended quite amusingly when the PC's were at Darknon station with only a single engineer available. Slave 1 & the PC's ship both needed repairs. Boba Fett was arguing with the PC Taurus, who is 8' tall and skill wise could squash Fett! But would Fett back down? 'fix my ship' 'No, fix MY ship' 'NO, fix MY ship!' ...

sebulba524
4 November 2001, 06:47 AM
Alfred, the man you saw was Jango Fett. You also see the Slave 1 in the Asteroid Field in the Trailer.

Krad-edis
4 November 2001, 07:29 AM
******Possible Spoiler*****

Boba Fett is rumored to appear in Episode II as a little boy....the clone that Jango Fett requested (I guess the closest thing to his biological father?). From what I understand he is around age 11 or 12, and helps his father out against either Obi-wan or Mace (I am not sure exactly who). The Force.net usually has some pretty good stuff on this matter.

As far as who Boba Fett really is....Lucas really is the only one who knows, and since the movies portray Fett as a very clever, heartless, and ruthless bounty hunter, so that is what I would go with. I don't really see him caring about anyone except maybe admiring a worthy opponent. Lucas already kind of canned the Jester Mareel story by making Episode II which should show the real origin of Fett. I guess we will all have to wait and see what the answer to your question is, ALFRED

VixenofVenus
4 November 2001, 10:02 AM
Krad-edis . . . that's right. In a scene of the trailer, you can see Boba Fett at a learning station with other clones . . . the scene is almost directly taken from a scene in THX 1138 (lucas's first movie).

Arakyd
4 November 2001, 03:59 PM
This thread probably fits better in the Rumors and Speculation Forum.

sebulba524
5 November 2001, 03:16 AM
Arakyd is right. but on the Fett thing, I hope we get to see him in action in AotC, not just sittin around.

Donovan Morningfire
5 November 2001, 05:13 AM
As to seeing Fett in action, we will, but it'll only be Jango. I somehow doubt we'll see Boba doing much of anything combat related. At least now we have a much better idea of where Boba got his armor. (Change the colors a bit and viola!)

Corsair
5 November 2001, 09:52 PM
Just as a side note. I am sure that most of you have read the books, and would know that Boba Fett actually survives the Sarlacc Pit encounter (Ref: Tales of the Bounty Hunters and Book 1 of the Bounty Hunter Wars Trilogy).

I also had a friend who informed me that there is actual final encounter between Fett and Solo just before NJO time i think, where they meet .. point blasters at each other ... then Fett decides to call it quits on Solo.

On Fett and morals ... i think in Tales of the Empire .. there is a story there where an old man tells of a story between Fett and an Imperial Officer (who is the story teller himself). He escaped Fett and fled to a backwater planet where he now takes care of kids. One of the kids asks "Is Boba Fett good or bad?" ... the story teller basically tells the kid that its up to her to decide. Then Fett appears ... says "I found you" .. then tosses a credit chip to the guy that contains the bounty that was put on the officer by Jabba, saying "Its an answer to the girls question". Looks like Fett does have a moral code.

Conclude from that what you will.

scourgicus
8 November 2001, 09:32 AM
I rather like the vision of Fett in the Bounty Hunter Wars - incredibly skilled, but with some sense of ethics. It tends to make him more mysterious...which is the point.

Fett (pointing to helmet): "This <I> is</I> my face."

Donovan Morningfire
8 November 2001, 11:16 AM
I see Fett in much the same way as scourgicus.

A man who is incredibly skilled, cunning, brutally efficient when he needs to be, is something of a pragmatist, yet has a sense of ethics, and is surrounded by a constant air of mystery.

Whenever I've used him in my games, that is what I've always tried to portray. When he takes a target down, he does it with a surgeon's precision. If he needs help to take on a particularly difficult bounty, he hires/gets help. Heck, I even had one adventure in which Fett and the PCs worked together to capture a very nasty dark sider with a multi-million bounty on his head. They were afraid he was going to turn on them, and in the end he offered to split the bounty 50/50, as they were not only a lot of help in capturing the guy, but they did it with skill and forethought, plus no needless casualties.

Nova Spice
8 November 2001, 06:37 PM
I find myself wondering what Boba Fett does in his off-time. I agree that he has a sense of ethics and quite certainly has a moral code which is somewhat more "lenient" than other people. I think the EU portrayed Fett very well. Most of the authors kept his mysterious air about him intact which is cool. K.W. Jeter took a little bit of Fett's character and made it far more accessible compared to other authors. Although, Fett did speak a lot more than I thought he did in the Bounty Hunter Wars.

dragonseye
9 November 2001, 10:25 AM
Well, I agree with pretty much everyone else in that Boba Fett is a mysterious, sometimes ruthless, intelligent, cold, calculating, and enigmatic character.

Most of what I have seen of his portrayly was consistant with the rest (so long as you ignore the Marvel comics portrayl- which I believe was one of the reasons George Lucas gave Dark Horse the exclusive rights to Star Wars comics.) And, infact, there are several interesting Dark Horse comics about him (I'll have to look up their titles since I don't remeber them off-hand.)

Along the lines of his moral code, he follows those who are in the postion of legally governing the galaxy (explained in a tales of the Bounty Hunters books I think.) Hence why he follows the imperials, and then seemingly switches sides after the Rebellion took control of the Galaxy.

Yup, he definitely survives the sarlac according to the EU material (infact there's a DH comic that shows him without his Mandalorian Armor- of course no image of his face since GL requested that never to be shown- in which his entire back, and probably the rest of his body, is covered in scars from the stomache acids.)

I too have heard of Boba fett and Jango fett (and a female with the name of fett I think as well) being in Ep 2, along with the thought of boba fett being a clone... But I guess we won't know until we actually see the movie.

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
9 November 2001, 01:40 PM
I think that Boba Fett works better as a cold, ruthless, heartless bee-yotch who does anything for the right sum of cash. I would bet that the reason he was given a moral code was because he was such a popular character it would be easier for people to continue liking him when they read the stories about him if he had morals (if only a little.)

Lokar
9 November 2001, 05:21 PM
Personally, I think the sceen will play as follows: After the Jedi defeat Jago and whoever the baddies are in Ep 2 (I don't go after the rumors/spoilers, I like to be surprised) Obi Wan or Anakin is holding Jago's helmet. After looking at it for a moment he tosses it aside. The helmet rolls for about a second and stops at the feet of the kid (who is not named through out the movie) who picks it up and runs off to the Slave I with it. This would give the audiance the impression of, "Oh! So that boy grows up to become..."

stoic_75
4 December 2001, 01:46 PM
Not to worry gentlebeings, I have the answer right here from Lucas himself.

Stoic: So uh, what's the deal with Boba Fett? The Jaster Mereel angle seemed pretty sensible. Now you're pissing that away in favor of some Fett Family sitcom?

Lucas: Well, I think this storyline will be much more entertaining and accessible to our younger fans. Plus, I'm just setting the scene for the next chapter Episode III: Send in the Clones.

Stoic: Uh-huh. Is it too late to trade my Celebration 2 tickets for Lord of the Ring ones?

Lucas: But, but, you'll miss the scene where JarJar becomes Bombad King of the Gungans!

-AP (Associhated Press)

Kobayashi_Maru
20 December 2001, 12:25 AM
What if all us Boba Fett fans have put too much in the man? What if Boba Fett is a major league foul up? What if he is just in the right places at the right time (movies)?
I mean it was in EpV that Vader felt it important to tell Fett "no disintergrations". Maybe he !@#ked up before and disintagrated a target. In EpVI he does get chumped by a better lucky than good Solo. Maybe those are the real clues in unravelling the man behind the armor.

Just a humorous thought!!!!!

Corsair
20 December 2001, 08:06 PM
How about this for a humorous thought:

The real reason Boba Fett was on Bespin in the first place was because of Tag and Bink! :D

That 2 series comic is so damn funny. It is a must read I tell ya.

sebulba524
21 December 2001, 03:11 AM
Blasphemy!!! Now I'll never have the same respect for Fett. This can't be true. If I'm wrong, I'll give you all my Star Wars guys. Wait, not all. You can't have Boba Fett. You don't get rid of the Fett Man.

Gabriel
29 December 2001, 09:15 AM
Whoever Fett turns out to be in the next two films, I will be happy with it for two reasons. One, it was the orginal story that Lucas intendted to tell. And two, it will certainly be a better story than any of the not so well written versions so far. This is one of the great things about the prequels, we finally get the answers to these questions that we have had for so very long.

Kobayashi_Maru
29 December 2001, 10:59 AM
Any answers we recieve will only lead to more questions!!!

BrianDavion
19 January 2002, 09:06 AM
I hear Boba Fett is a kid! grr that makes me mad! yet ANOTHER great villan reduced to a snivviling preadolescant kid!

Superdog
19 January 2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by BrianDavion
I hear Boba Fett is a kid! grr that makes me mad! yet ANOTHER great villan reduced to a snivviling preadolescant kid!

Where did you hear that? That does sound pretty bad...

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn
19 January 2002, 11:41 AM
He's a kid in Ep 2. Confirmed by Lucasfilm.

BrianDavion
19 January 2002, 01:05 PM
WTF IS WITH GL'S OBSESSION WITH TOSSING LITTLE KIDS INTO MOVIES ANYWAY!

I mean it'd be alright if he had a clue as how to write diologue for children and handle them in a movie, but as evidanced by Anakin skywalker in E1.. he can't

Kobayashi_Maru
19 January 2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by BrianDavion

Everyone starts out a kid! Even the bad guys!
Just be glad it was Jake in Ep1 and not Haley Joel!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note, it looks like the apple doesnt fall far form the tree. Luke turns out to be as big of a whiner as his father.

I wanted to pick up some power converters!
Obi-wan is holding me back!

Hopefully Fett is line-less!

Donovan Morningfire
19 January 2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Kobayashi_Maru
Hopefully Fett is line-less!
Or at least has a pair o' cojones, unlike Luke and Anakin seem too. Maybe Anakin wasn't really Luke and Leia's biological father? :D

DirkGreystoke
19 January 2002, 08:26 PM
Why not see the movie before passing judgement? You never know, Boba being a kid might be a really cool story. Lucas would not put it in if it was crap. Plus, if Boba was not pretty young in these films, that would make him really old in the classic trilogy and would take credit away from the character we have already seen established on the screen in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

Kobayashi_Maru
19 January 2002, 09:00 PM
There just ideas!

Anyway Fett could of been an old Eastwood style BH in the classic trilogy!!!!

BrianDavion
20 January 2002, 03:30 PM
are you kidding Fett will be a real chatter box *despite the fact that in the original trilogy Boba Fett had all of 2 lines, and one of them was "AHHHH!":)

ColoPash
5 February 2002, 11:10 AM
I remember reading about Boba Fett in the old Essential Guide to Characters that was released... I guess 5 years ago. Didn't it say something about him being a really ugly guy named Jastor Keel or something along those lines? I'm pretty sure it did. I dunno where all this clone stuff came from, I hope it doesn't get too outrageous, Ep2 is going to have a hard enough time keeping my attention already.

ColoPash
5 February 2002, 11:14 AM
Sorry.. it says here Boba Fett's name is Jaster Mereel, and that he was once a Journeyman Protector. I'm not sure where Essential Guide to Characters got the info, but I'm gonna assume they didn't make it up. Maybe after ep2 he'll change his name to keep himself safe somewhere and then change it back later??

BrianDavion
5 February 2002, 11:19 AM
the Jeaster Meerl was from tales of the bounty hunters, and it wasn't bad, not a GREAT story but wasn't bad, still I think in the end, it was just wrong.

P.S.
Dirk, for your idea of GL not doing something if it wasn't going to be good.... may I direct your attention to little annie skywalker and Jar Jar binks in TPM?:)

sebulba524
5 February 2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by ColoPash
Sorry.. it says here Boba Fett's name is Jaster Mereel, and that he was once a Journeyman Protector. I'm not sure where Essential Guide to Characters got the info, but I'm gonna assume they didn't make it up. Maybe after ep2 he'll change his name to keep himself safe somewhere and then change it back later??

No matter what the books, comics, video games, or anything else say, Lucas will always be the truth. If Boba Fett is a Clone in the movie, then he's a clone. The Essential Guide is also a tad bit old. If you haven't heard, their updating it. I don't know what you call Canon, but Lucas can overwrite everything.

Skwoz
6 February 2002, 07:18 AM
Authors generally put a part of their own twist on a characters motivation and character, and although all the novels from the Expanded Universe are endorsed and approved by Lucasarts, George Lucas still has the right to change anything himself to fit into his own story.

In earlier works, Boba Fett has been a bounty hunter, a former stormtrooper, and also a law enforcement officer. What Episode II will do to his character will only strengthen his background and character as it will be officially classed as dogma (being the work of George Lucas himself).

Personally I see Fett as a traditional form of warrior who will do anything to get the job done. He has a high sense of honour and pride, yet his morals may be questionable (as with any bounty hunter). All up though, he is a man who lives for the hunt, and prides himself on his reputation. Also, he may not be the most skillful individual in the galaxy, but he uses his intellect to get the upper hand on his opponents. I think this is what most people overlook when studying his abilities.

In reference to spoilers, there have been many circulating that he is a clone, though if looking at the database found at www.starwars.com (http://www.starwars.com) under Jango Fett and Boba Fett, you will find that Jango Fett was in retirement for 10 years to raise his son. Thus I doubt there is any truth to the forementioned rumours.

Hopefully this was a help to you and answers you question.

Skwoz

sebulba524
6 February 2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Skwoz
Authors generally put a part of their own twist on a characters motivation and character, and although all the novels from the Expanded Universe are endorsed and approved by Lucasarts, George Lucas still has the right to change anything himself to fit into his own story.

One little correction for ya- Lucas Liscensing approves it. Lucasarts is just the maker of video games.

Tramp
25 February 2002, 10:38 AM
The Jaster Mareel history is but one of several origins in exsistance. Much like the Joker in Batman Boba Fetts origins are mostly unknown and most of the stories about them are conjecture.

stoic_75
25 February 2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by DirkGreystoke
Why not see the movie before passing judgement? You never know, Boba being a kid might be a really cool story. Lucas would not put it in if it was crap. Plus, if Boba was not pretty young in these films, that would make him really old in the classic trilogy and would take credit away from the character we have already seen established on the screen in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

Hmm......, I think I'd like to go ahead and pass judgment. Yes, Lucas will put it in if it's crap. (The people behind the Pepsi Clear campaign are more in touch with the public.) Lucas will put in what is funny or what he thinks 7 yr old kids will like. For instance : CGI Jabba Star Wars Special edition, Chewie's Tarzan yell ROTJ, A certain unnamed Gungan, and last but not least everyones favorite boy bad N'Sync. Sure it could still be a cool story or it could be chock full of cheap laughs like any of the Star Trek movies. As for the idea of an old man in the latter movies, I think its great. Personally, I love the idea of a grizzled old bounty hunter on his last legs in ESB. Even better is the crippled old man who chases Han Solo in the Tales novels.

BrianDavion
25 February 2002, 01:51 PM
the Jabba scene wasn't done because it would be popular with the kids, it was something GL had wanted to do for awhile,

sebulba524
25 February 2002, 04:20 PM
N*Sync is gone my friend. At least, the last I heard they taped and cut it.

BrianDavion
25 February 2002, 05:46 PM
not that it would have ment anything, it was after all just a cameo. my hope is that nsync if they do make it in have eneugh taste not to do a craptacular star wars music video

Tao
25 February 2002, 06:33 PM
Alright, back to the point of which this thread originated. The only books I read that portrayed Fett as he deserved to be portrayed were the Han Solo Trilogy. As far as I'm concerned, every other book butchered an amazing character. Jaster was a joke... begun in the "Tales" series, which Lucas Licensing has already dubbed as an Infinities series. Any other mention of Fett being Mereel is simply based on Infinities material and therefore subject to the same amount of validity. Namely... none. Everything Fett did after RotJ simply tears apart the character. He talks to much, goes soft, etc. Fett does NOT talk... and he WON'T go soft. However, the Solo Trilogy, especially Hutt Gambit and Rebel Dawn, do paint a good picture of Fett that holds true to the original trilogy. It may also be the only one that holds any water after Ep II is released.

reliant
5 March 2002, 08:50 AM
A few things:

On the SW site it said that Boba Fett is Jengo Fett's first clone (and is given to him). Jengo is the one we see blasting off in the trailor.

The books/movies all paint different pictures of Boba Fett. Personally I always liked the version that was more honorable, while still being mysterious. In one book he is mentioned as being a lawman from some planet (the name escapes me). For some reason or another he gets exhiled and becomes a bounty hunter. I also like his speech to leia where he talks about the empire being the legitmate government and how they are right in there actions because of this. He tells her that the rebels are just causing chaos and anarchy and that is why he can't support them. He's cool because he is on only one side - HIS OWN. He enforces his own set of morals and values and could care less what everyone else thinks.

I do have one question... In "The Mandalorian Armor" Bossk blows up the ship with Boba Fett in it (and another bounty hunter who's name escapes me) while they are leaving Tatooine after Boba crawls out of the sarlacc. BUT, in "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" Boba Fett lives and becomes partners with that other hunter, until he kills Jodo Kast for his armor. ALSO, he has "backup" armor in "Mandalorian", but in "Tales" he has to go get more (from Jodo). What's up with that?

Jaggard
28 March 2002, 11:46 PM
These are just some of the things people I know have said exists under that armor:

A two inch man controling a giant android body, ala MiB :rolleyes:

A Jar Jar Binks clone with a genetic fluke that eliminates his inate Jar Jarness. 8o

The bastard son of a Mandalorian and his slave, who sworn to bring to justice those who betrayed his father, who denied his parentage to a slave.

Many people, Boba Fett is actually an organisation of men. B)

my personal favorite, a woman who supported Palpatine only to feel betrayed when his males only policies kicked in. Feeling lost she did the only thing she could think to do, pursue order in her own way. Get the galaxy to notice her and then embarrass Palpatine by revealing his error in judgment to the rest of the galaxy. :raised:

A man who has lost many body parts over amny years and replaced them with cybernetics to the point of being like the bomar monks. A brain in a jar controling a machanical body. :rolleyes:

those are the ones I remember right now. And actually I may put 3 4 and 5 into some fan fictions one day. it's in the middle of a list of 400,000 other things i've been meaning to give a go.

Tramp
29 March 2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Tramp
The Jaster Mareel history is but one of several origins in exsistance. Much like the Joker in Batman Boba Fetts origins are mostly unknown and most of the stories about them are conjecture.

I was just up on the Official SW website Ask the Jedi Council and this was what Steve Sansweet had to say

[quote]: I'm excited that Boba Fett is going to be in Episode II. Are we going to get more details about how he was once Jaster Mereel and killed another Journeyman Protector on the planet Concord Dawn before becoming a bounty hunter?
Highly unlikely.

My advice: Forget everything you knew, or thought you knew about the origins of Boba Fett. While none of us have seen a script of Episode II or have an idea of the direction in which George Lucas is taking the character, it's fairly safe to say that he won't be held to any of the back stories that have arisen over the years to try to explain the roots of this strong, mostly silent type. If there is any hint of Fett's beginnings, it will be all George.

At the same time, what you've read to this point was probably misinformation anyhow. A bounty hunter like Boba Fett has much to gain by having numerous myths of his origin in circulation among potential employers and potential victims. That is why the Star Wars Encyclopedia states: "Many tales are told of his background and exploits, but there are very few verifiable facts, perhaps by design."

Fett's short career as a law enforcement officer on Concord Dawn, and his perhaps-unjust downfall, was first told in Tales of the Bounty Hunters. Dark Empire II speculates that he was formerly a stormtrooper who killed his commanding officer. The Marvel Comics series has Fett as an ex-Mandalorian commando, a veteran of the Clone Wars alongside Fenn Shysa and Tobbi Dala. Marvel even went as far as showing the lush jungles of the planet Mandalore.

As many fans know, when it comes to Star Wars knowledge, there are degrees of "canon." The only true canon are the films themselves. For years, Lucas Books has stayed clear of characters, events, or the timeframe that George might want to deal with in the Star Wars prequels. While such things as the Clone Wars, the fall of the Jedi, and Palpatine's rise to power were on that list, Boba Fett wasn't considered to be of major concern.

But like any great storyteller, George starts to develop a script and it sometimes takes on a life of its own, with characters coming to life and demanding a say. He has told us that Boba Fett will have a role in Episode II--just as Fett first appeared in the second film of the classic trilogy--so we may finally learn the bounty hunter's true genesis. As for whether Fett really survived his descent into the cavernous maw of the Sarlacc in Return of the Jedi...what do you think? [quote]

Otonashi
8 April 2002, 06:57 AM
Okay I confess...
I am Boba Fett. I am also the Lindbergh baby, DB Cooper's bag man, and the second gunmen on the grassy knoll.

Jaggard
21 April 2002, 02:43 PM
I have a likeing of the odd characters. The Admiral Dalaas and Thrawns. The characters I like are the ones that are not what you expect.
Like a Jawa that would take on a troop of stormtroopers with a scavenged blaster.
Or two cloned men from an imperial officer raised as 'sons' of a hammerhead.
Or a thin hutt trained in lightsaber battles.
Those kind of ideas
So It shouldn't surprise you that after careful consideration I came upon two ideas that I think might not be beyond Lucuses mind.

He is the child of Jango and Zam Wessell (sp?)
or he is Zam

The idea for the second one comes about when thinking about How Jango could die in the clone wars. If Boba fett sees his fathers death (clone or no clone he has a father in Jango) He may be caught in the cross fire or if he is a clone he 'feels' the same as Jango or another clone to a Jedi who some how kills him. It would then be Zam who finds them both and takes on the name and persona of Boba to honor The father and son she seems to have had some emotional involvment in. And if you've caught wind of who she is already, you know that she could pull it off.

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
25 April 2002, 01:33 PM
Could you please put some spoilers in front of your post if it contains info on Epidode 2, from reading the first parts it seemed to. I personally would like to know nothing about it going in, and have already learned more than I wanted to by reading things on these boards that didn't have spoilers on them.
[Rant Mode Off]

Jaggard
28 April 2002, 08:35 PM
No spoilers that I can tell.
Just random speculation.
Which I happen to know now is completely off base. Neither is possible.
As to the first half where I listed some intresting characters, All of it comes from books taking place after episode 4 began.
But maybe some of the speculation in the second half rings of spoiler, by coincidence or by things I thought were obvious. I asure you, at the time I wrote all that I probably knew less about those things then you do.

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
29 April 2002, 04:29 AM
Well, sorry for jumpin all over you then.