PDA

View Full Version : Take stock with a checklist!

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
26 January 2008, 08:46 PM
Heya guys & gals...

I've just got into the Minis over this Xmas holidays. And right off the bat, I decided to work up a quick, little and easy Excel spreadsheet for them, so I could keep track of what I have, as well as calculate how many repeats I have of each, and with statistics for it all at the end of the list.

I dunno if anyone's bothered to do anything like this, I don't see anything in the forum here, so I thought i'd share mine with ya ;)

Excel 97 .xls format

Top of sheet: how many of each booster pack bought. If your not sure, don't worry. Theres a total tally after at the bottom of the list anyways.

Column A - for First minis entry

Column B - for every repeat number of items after of same.

Includes the mini's name, piece number, rarity code, and a separate sheet / page per set.

Admiral Zaarin
27 January 2008, 10:36 AM
I did something sort of like this in a .doc. I keep a list of all the miniatures I have, the set they come from (which I also color code), the rarity, the set number, and the point value. Then in the middle I keep tally of how many of each value from each set. Finally, I keep track of such things as point values per factions, figures per faction, my most valuable pieces, etc.