PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Survey

Jedi_Novula
12 February 2008, 01:28 PM
Hey guys, I have a feeling most of you know about this already, but a few weeks ago Star Wars sent out one of their email newsletters with a link to a survey being held on Wizards.com. They said that the first 1,000 surveyors would receive a free Alliance and Empire booster box. So to my real question: have those of you that participated, received your booster box yet?

I haven't. :?

Admiral Zaarin
13 February 2008, 11:57 AM
I did the survey, but I have yet to receive the minis.

Sithspawn
13 February 2008, 02:11 PM
Didn't do the survey. Not given the opportunity to do the survey. :(

Elvenshae
13 February 2008, 02:16 PM
Voted "Not yet," but, comeon, it's been a week.

Free stuff in the mail always follows the "Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery" rule. :D

LordSei
13 February 2008, 04:59 PM
i did it and havn't gotten anything either but who knows maybe its just taking a while

Stratos
20 February 2008, 12:16 PM
I took the survey late in the game so I'm not even sure I qualified... regardless, no free minis in my mailbox today! :(

Jedi_Novula
23 February 2008, 02:04 PM
I know it's normal like this to not hear a word for a month or two and then you receive what you were waiting for, but gosh... an email to inform you that you will be receiving your free miniatures eventually would be nice.

Admiral Zaarin
23 February 2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Stratos
I took the survey late in the game so I'm not even sure I qualified... regardless, no free minis in my mailbox today! :(
Did it tell you at the end of the survey that your box of minis would be shipped? That's what it told me...

Jedi_Novula
1 March 2008, 08:35 AM
I'm starting to hear reports of people receiving their miniatures... most of them are people who care/know little or nothing about Star Wars, so... :raised:

...and those are the people who took the survey.

Q: Which of these products do you know about?
A: None.

Q: How many Wizards of the Coast products have you purchased in the past year?
A: None.

Q: What Star Wars websites do you visit most often?
A: I don't.

Yeah... Great going Wizards, great going...

Elvenshae
3 March 2008, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Novula
Yeah... Great going Wizards, great going...

Er, no.

"Great going, morons who posted this on every "Get Free Stuff!" website and even bigger morons who took it, not caring one whit about Star Wars. Great going."

Darth Vindictus
6 March 2008, 01:35 PM
Well, it says something about the survey designers if they're basically saying "we'll give you free stuff for answering questions about our product, even if you've never used, seen, or heard of it before." I mean, it doesn't take a programming genius to throw in 1 or 2 "screening" questions at the beginning of an online survey- as Wizards has done with previous surveys on its website.

For the record, I also took the survey, and have not heard anything since.