PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!

BRodgers
29 March 2008, 01:26 PM
To us!

This month marks seven long years on the web for the Raptor Squad site. In honor of this celebration we've got tons of new content up over on Raptorsquad.Net.

New vehicles, new fiction and new profiles are added to the mix, in addition we've added a link to the all new and snazzy Raptor Blog!

Enjoy!

Darklighter
29 March 2008, 01:38 PM
Yay! Happy Birthday, Raptor Squad. :)

Grimace
29 March 2008, 06:02 PM
Congrats on the 7 years, BRodgers! That's quite a feat to go for seven. Here's to 7 more!

BRodgers
3 April 2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Grimace
Congrats on the 7 years, BRodgers! That's quite a feat to go for seven. Here's to 7 more!

Thanks Darklighter and Grimace!

Nice to see there are at least a few other D6'ers out there who appreciate hard work and Raptor Squad's awesomeness.

:D

Seven more years? Wow...that would be impressive. But realistically, I think at year # 10 we're going to close up shop to new stuff and just exist as an archive....I've got other games and other irons in the fire that are taking up a lot of my time these days.

But you never know...there are still a lot of RS adventures to be told...we'll just have to see what happens in 2011.

Grimace
11 April 2008, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by BRodgers

Nice to see there are at least a few other D6'ers out there who appreciate hard work and Raptor Squad's awesomeness.

Always....especially in D6. :D

Deano
5 May 2008, 11:23 AM
Apologies for the delay in posting, but I've sent you a little something on email to make it up to you!

Happy birthday and thank you for all your hard work over the years. I'll have to figure out how long we've been going for at some point....

Great update and I finally got around to reading Inner Demons over the weekend. For what it's worth he's a quick comment:

"Inner Demons is probably one of the best pieces of online fiction Iíve ever read. Itís a gripping tale that grabs you from the start with intriguing characters and a somewhat dark storyline. Youíll be hooked Ďtil the end and whilst it leaves you satisfied you canít help but want to know what will happen next. Solid craftsmanship, I thank you my friend for sharing. "

Keep it up and remember that some of us also remember the old days, stop despairing! And help me do that project you git!

Nice one

Deano

linkstarwars
5 May 2008, 11:57 AM
Happy birthday! And here's to many, many more!

BRodgers
5 May 2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Deano

"Inner Demons is probably one of the best pieces of online fiction Iíve ever read. Itís a gripping tale that grabs you from the start with intriguing characters and a somewhat dark storyline. Youíll be hooked Ďtil the end and whilst it leaves you satisfied you canít help but want to know what will happen next. Solid craftsmanship, I thank you my friend for sharing. "

WOW!

Thanks Deano!!!

I really appreciate that! It took me a little over a year to write Inner Demons (with a bit of a break right in the middle of course) but I was pretty happy with how it came out....I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it as much as you did!

And don't worry...I promise that at some point in the future your curiosity will be rewarded...Vornskr Pack and Black Light will factor in heavily in future Raptor Squad adventures.

And help me do that project you git!

LOL! I know!!!!

Don't worry, once I drag myself out of this slump your project is on the top of my list!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! It's always great to hear that you guys are still checking out Raptor Squad and digging it....it's what keeps us chugging along!

BRodgers
26 May 2008, 07:30 PM
Just a small update....uploaded an excellent reworking of the Inner Demons PDF crafted by Deano!

It looks great! Thanks Deano!