PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Age Continues....

BRodgers
30 October 2008, 07:19 PM
With the newest update:

Episode 10: Book 2!

Head on over to the site to check it out!

I won't say any more, I'll simply let some of the feedback on our fiction speak for itself:

"very good writing"

"...best pieces of online fiction I'�ve ever read"

"I really think you should actually try publishing it"

"What I like is the richness of the characters, the snappy dialogue and the well described scenes"

"It is so hard to pick a favorite character because they are all excellent."

"OH MY GOD! That was a freaking awesome piece of fiction. Words are escaping me at the moment to describe how I feel right now having just finished it"

"Great imagery throughout. You really know how to take the reader on the ride along with the characters"

"I loved the whole thing. It was freaking awesome"

"I got all teary at the end the first two times I read it and still get choked up even now. How's that for effective writing! "

"I even told my boss today that I wanted to leave early so I could go home and read more"

"Bob truly has a gift for writing. Lots of drama, fun character interactions, action.... He's really good at distilling the spirits of characters and capturing their essences"
"Well, I have finally finished reading the fiction, and I must admit, I'm speechless. This was truly an amazing read"

"If I could go back in time I would have Bob write the prequels and save me a lot of headaches"

So what are you waiting for? Go check it out and see what everyone is raving about!!!!

:D