PDA

View Full Version : Favourite mini that never wins

Sithspawn
27 November 2008, 11:53 PM
Favourite minis and best minis don't normally go hand in hand. But sometimes even good minis never win.

Captain Rex
Okay, only played him three times, but never won with him yet despite him being the best shooter the Republic has. Goes out like a punk every time, must be the Fett genes.

Bossk, Bounty Hunter
Great pose and certainly solid stats for his 25pt cost. But as soon as I get in position for a shot BAM! he's targeted and taken out. Okay, I have won games with Bossk. I normally team him with Boba Enforcer.

Emperor Palpatine, Sith Lord
I just cannot build a squad around this guy. And I have NEVER won Initiative while in a position to get Triple Attack.

Sith
ANY. I love the Sith Faction but I rarely win with them.

Admiral Zaarin
29 November 2008, 06:18 PM
I love Darth Bane, but every time I play him my opponent hits him so hard that he's out pretty quick.

Sithspawn
3 December 2008, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Admiral Zaarin
I love Darth Bane, but every time I play him my opponent hits him so hard that he's out pretty quick.

I hate losing with Darth Bane. I only ever play him now in either 100 or 150 pts with good support. I get fiercely competetive whenever I play Bane.

Admiral Zaarin
3 December 2008, 02:00 PM
I bought him seperately to boost my Sith and have never won with him. :(

cheshire
4 December 2008, 04:02 AM
I loved HK-47 in the games, but with 60 HP, the mini never lasts long enough to do his job. With a double attack or twin attack he might have been really cool. But alas, we have a glass cannon. Maybe with the new Grievous he can hold his own.

I also liked the idea of the clone commandos Boss, Fixer, Sev, and Scortch, but Sev is really the only one that seems to give enough punch to keep fielding.

Admiral Zaarin
5 December 2008, 10:46 AM
I loved HK-47 in the games, but with 60 HP, the mini never lasts long enough to do his job. With a double attack or twin attack he might have been really cool.
Funny, HK's always worked quite well for me.