PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Academy leaked

Sithspawn
5 May 2009, 02:39 PM
Head over to Wizards for leaked pictures of the whole Jedi Academy set, without stats though.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1186046

Looks awesome! :D

Thomas
6 May 2009, 02:40 AM
methinks they removed it already as I keep getting the invalid thread indicator.

cheshire
6 May 2009, 05:49 AM
I don't supposed you saved the information, did you? I keep getting the same message.

cheshire
6 May 2009, 05:56 AM
Sorry for the double... but I found a link to a pic of all of the figures. No other information, though.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1262&p=1

Thomas
6 May 2009, 10:15 AM
and the link leads right back to the link posted earlier that doesn't work anymore. Nice find though Cheshire, we can at least get some listings and suspicions from their forum posts.

Sithspawn
6 May 2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah, the Wizo's nuked the thread. I did save the pics but don't want to get Moridin into trouble by posting them here.

You could PM me your e-mail ;)

cheshire
6 May 2009, 03:50 PM
I'll check my cache.

cheshire
6 May 2009, 07:55 PM
I don't know what to tell you... earlier today that thread had a pic posted... now it doesn't. I just checked my cache and I'm not seeing it there.

Dang... too bad you guys couldn't see it. It was really something. Something like that won't stay underground for too long though.

cheshire
7 May 2009, 04:55 AM
I've found new pictures of them... and I saved the pics to my hard drive.

Here's a new link to a different board.

http://www.dwarvenforge.com/dwarvenforums/viewtopic.php?pid=35473

Thomas
7 May 2009, 09:30 AM
Nice, it looks like we have a young/light side Exar Kun (yellow double-blade sabre) and the Krath War Droid in there. I'm rooting for the Death Watch myself.

Admiral Zaarin
7 May 2009, 01:59 PM
Awesome to see younglings for roleplaying, though I can't imagine they'll get much use in miniatures. :P

ij thompson
7 May 2009, 03:30 PM
Yes, I would feel really bad about attacking them!

Admiral Zaarin
7 May 2009, 06:18 PM
Yeah, that part literally made me sick in Episode III. :(

Thomas
7 May 2009, 10:04 PM
well it was supposed to cement Anakin as the bad@$$ Sith monster after all. I'm just glad they kept the actual deed off camera. However back to the minis, while I'm still annoyed over the lack of a Palleon mini, at least they have Kruk'h and his freakin' sweet hat :D

Sithspawn
8 May 2009, 03:01 AM
Some great minis there. Naga Sadow, Imperial Sentinel, Darth Maul Sith apprentice. Could be the best set yet!

Admiral Zaarin
8 May 2009, 02:21 PM
well it was supposed to cement Anakin as the bad@$$ Sith monster after all. I'm just glad they kept the actual deed off camera.
True that.

Personally, I've always thought that Naga Sadow is one of the more ridiculous looking baddies, but I hope he has sweet stats. :P Even though I'd be seeing her as an enemy (I play baddies) it's nice to see the Dark Woman in the set; cool to see HK-50 too.

cheshire
8 May 2009, 07:29 PM
It looks like they've got a felenoid character in there, perhaps a Trianni or Fargul. My wife will be happy to have such a good roleplaying piece. :)

cheshire
16 May 2009, 05:16 AM
Bloo milk now has the entire set list up, though without most of the stats.

It looks very encouraging.