PDA

View Full Version : Pick your Hunter!

BRodgers
5 August 2009, 08:00 PM
Heya folks!

Something a little different this time around!

I've got several options as to who to showcase as August's Bounty Hunter of the Month. And since the feature was well received and lots of folks seem to be checking it out, I decided to let YOU determine who this month's hunter is going to be!

So! Please vote and let me know who you would like to see!

I've put up a small description to give you the general idea of each hunter.

So please vote! It will only take a few seconds of your time and will let you determine what content we put up!

In a few weeks I'll close voting and we'll see who the big winner is!

Thanks!!!

boccelounge
5 August 2009, 08:42 PM
I picked #4: "Flamboyant, Classy Pro driven by wealth," as it seemed (at first glance) to have the most interesting RP possibilties. Most of the others have great potential too, of course, particularly #1 and #7 (IMHO).

I was prejudiced against #2 and #6, as I just think those species are too... uninteresting/unbalanced/un- ... I duno, I just don't like 'em as much. ;)

#3 and #5 were appealing also, but not as much as #1, #4, and #7.

HTH, and keep up the great work. :)

red5_5
6 August 2009, 09:49 AM
I'm going to have to vote for the "Sportsman hunter with a psychotic bent." It brings back memories of the "Most Dangerous Game."

BRodgers
6 August 2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the feedback bocce and red5_5 !!!

:)

boccelounge
6 August 2009, 09:13 PM
Oh, you're welcome... but we should really be thanking you, for continuing these great monthly features, and then allowing us to help shape them.

Anyway, it looks like a tight race so far... and FWIW, if you'd asked which concept I'd like to play, it'd be #1, hands-down. But as for NPCs, I still prefer #4. Coming from a GM's point of view, that sounds like a load of fun to RP... :)

BRodgers
7 August 2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by boccelounge
Oh, you're welcome... but we should really be thanking you, for continuing these great monthly features, and then allowing us to help shape them.

Totally my pleasure bocce!

:)

Darklighter
8 August 2009, 09:11 AM
Got to admit, Bob, I'd like to see what you do with a flamboyant, classy pro. :)

BRodgers
9 August 2009, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Got to admit, Bob, I'd like to see what you do with a flamboyant, classy pro. :)
LOL Darklighter ....

You know me all toooooo well.

;)