PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Army miniatures

Thomas
19 August 2009, 01:08 PM
Ok does anybody know if there are actually any imperial army trooper miniatures around or are imperial ground troops limited to the various stormtroopers? Also, if there aren't, does anybody have an idea who would be the best people to talk to in order to suggest them, I would assume the customer help line at Wizards personally.

ij thompson
19 August 2009, 01:50 PM
This is probably the most glaring omission in the entire SWM line. The only option we have at this point is to buy multiples of General Veers, which could get a little pricy for a figure that should be a common! :)

There's a thread on the SWM boards (stickied, I think), called "Minis I'd like to see", where they're always welcoming requests. Unfortunately, their boards are down for a week-long overhaul, which begins... today. :P

Thomas
19 August 2009, 08:18 PM
Yep I know that forum well, usually I'm whining like a Skywalker about the lack of an Admiral Pelleaon mini to anyone who will listen. Well I'll have to suggest to Wizards to fix that oversight but any of the Galactic Alliance troopers can stand in well for Imp army.

Sithspawn
25 August 2009, 05:02 AM
There are a few SWM that can be used for regular army troops.

Imperial Commander (couple of versions)
Death Star Trooper
Imperial Navy Trooper
Imperial Gunner
Star Destroyer Officer
Imperial Security Officer

And for those diplomacy campaigns, Imperial Dignitary.

rgrthatjayhawk
9 January 2011, 11:52 AM
I plan on using bespin guard for my naval guard, but you could use them as a ground officer in a pinch.

Sithspawn
9 January 2011, 01:44 PM
I tend to use Bespin Guards as local Police/Security. :)