PDA

View Full Version : Touching Base & Recruiting!

BRodgers
22 July 2010, 05:22 PM
Wow,

It pretty much turns my stomach that you haven't seen an update to my site in almost a year, that being said and without going into details the reason being is that I've had a family emergency that has spanned the last 8 months (and looks to continue for a while) that has totally taken up my time.

For those interested, I'm planning on launching a pro wrestling play by email game soon. You will have the ability to create three pro wrestlers and wrestle against others.

I'm starting small, so right now I'm only taking the first 10 folks who respond to me.

You can see the website and some of the previous matches/cards/personalities/PPV's here:

http://ocw.raptorsquad.net/

More details to follow but I'll be happy to answer any questions. Fell free to e-mail me:

vic@raptorsquad.net

Hopefully in the next few months you'll also start seeing some updates to the RS site as well, time permitting.

Grimace
22 July 2010, 08:46 PM
Good to hear you're not giving up on Raptor Squad. Thanks for the update and hang in there, Bob.

BRodgers
23 July 2010, 01:14 PM
Thanks Grimace!

Nah, we're not going anywhere anytime soon. I've got some big stuff planned, I'm just waiting for RL to settle down a bit.