PDA

View Full Version : Update

BRodgers
21 May 2012, 10:28 AM
Hey all!
As promised, we are going to be rolling out new content at Raptorsquad.Net!

If you haven't already checked them out, we are thrilled to be hosting "The MIghty Mutt Squad!" It took some work getting the site over, but we are thrilled to have them as neighbors! Be sure to check them out by clicking the link on the bottom of our page!

Also, we have a new bounty hunter of the month for you as we try to get caught up! For you enjoyment, we introduce Fantazm-a ruthless biker mama to hound or assist your player characters!

Also, the RS: Visions contest has ended! Thanks to those who entered and if you didn't make the deadline but still have an entry you'd like to submit we will make sure to add it to the upcoming gallery!

We've got more goodies on the way, so keep your eyes peeled for more quality RPG material, artwork, fiction and more...only at Raptor Squad!!

Deck
26 May 2012, 12:09 AM
Hello!

An extensive update with a lot of great material! :) Particularly interesting is also the crossover section. :)

One minor thing is that I have trouble to read the blue links on the black background with stars pattern. Maybe I am getting old... ;)

Cheers,

Chris

BRodgers
28 May 2012, 08:09 AM
Thanks Deck!

Deano
23 June 2012, 05:27 AM
Great to see you plugging away my friend, so great stuff. I seem to remember reviewing the Muttsquad back in the day...

Deano

BRodgers
24 June 2012, 04:44 PM
Thanks Deano!

I've got more material to put up but I've been busy with some other things. I'll try to get together another proper update in the next few weeks.