PDA

View Full Version : S-2 Ascension pistols

So-Var Leet
2 January 2002, 08:52 AM
Can anyone give me some background information on the S-2 Ascension heavy blaster pistols? I haven't been able to find any information anywhere. Not in my books, and not on the web.

Thanks again.

Ash
2 January 2002, 08:59 AM
I thought those were the weapons used by the guards on Naboo with the grapple hook launcher. Now that I think about it I'm not sure... oh well.

Nazgul
2 January 2002, 09:04 AM
They were the weapons the Naboo security forces used. You can find some stuff in the Secrets of Naboo.

So-Var Leet
2 January 2002, 09:14 AM
That's why I couldn't find it. I don't have the Secrets of Naboo sourcebook. :(

Thanks, guys. When I stop by my local RPG shop, I'll check it out.

Anyone have any close-up pictures?

It's not that Flash Gordon lookin' thingy that the Queen uses, is it?

FlipDog 2000
2 January 2002, 09:47 AM
I have an idea...

The New Core Sourcebook will be coming soon and will have updates along with Ep. 2 info, S-2 AP's should be in that...hopefully. Just a thought though..B)

Gulmyros
2 January 2002, 12:32 PM
Hey So-Var, just a quick check of your model numbers, specifically the transposition of 2 and 5.

There are two Naboo pistols listed. One is the CR-2 blaster pistol, and the other is the S-5 heavy blaster ("Ascension Gun").

Anyway, the conversion site at SWRPGNetwork has a d6 version of both, to get you started. Since you asked about the ascension gun, here's a link:

S-5 Ascension Gun (http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?id=466)

If you want to see the CR-2, just click the 'Personal Weaponry' link at the top of the page. Both guns are alphabetized under 'N' for Naboo. :)

Anyway, maybe the different model numbers will help your internet searches? If not, perhaps someone here will post d20 stats or email 'em to you (I'd do it, but don't have the book either).

But in a pinch, you can at least look at the d6 conversions to give you a decent idea or two. They do have background blurbs!

Happy hunting.

:)

Gully

So-Var Leet
2 January 2002, 01:25 PM
Excellent! Thank you, sir!

Gulmyros
2 January 2002, 01:50 PM
You're quite welcome.

That's what we're here for, after all.

:)

Gully