PDA

View Full Version : STATS: Corellian CF-5500 Frigate

darkweji
2 January 2002, 07:08 PM
Alright folks. I got REALLY bored tonight and I ended up fiddling around with some ASCII artwork which ended up looking like a ship... so I made stats for it.

Unfortunately, I seriously doubt the ASCII and the stats will display correctly in this forum, so you'll have to follow the link below. Give feedback!

http://www.starwars-rpg.net/dlos/temp/cf-5500.txt

Chris Curtis
2 January 2002, 07:27 PM
I like it, Ryan! Seeing some ASCII artwork is certainly a refreshing change. It's even better when there's a cool write-up to go along with it. Great work!

Du'Kaal
2 January 2002, 09:03 PM
Nice work! I enjoy all the work you do. Nice change of pace from the big ships and it could really be used in a nnumber of ways. Thanks for sharing. :)

Deck
3 January 2002, 01:57 AM
I like both - stats and artwork! Only few people are able to create decent ASCII pics; yours is fantastic. :)

Regarding the stats, I have a suggestion: I would make the ship atmosphere capable. It would fit in its mission profile well, if the ship was able to land on planets.

Perfect ship! :)

Kayle Skolaris
4 January 2002, 01:45 AM
Link isn't working. :(

darkweji
4 January 2002, 05:44 PM
Odd, the link appears to still be working for me. Let me know if the problem persists with you and if so I'll simply email you the file.

As far as atmosphere capable... I think that could be arranged with a bit of ease. I'll see if I can throw together a revised version a bit later.

darkweji
12 January 2002, 09:59 AM
Alright folks, I made some revisions (which included making it atmosphere capable thanks to a suggestion by Deck). The description was a bit elongated, but nothing of real importance. The model number was changed from CF- to CC- to match the other Corellian frigates seen in Rebellion and the hull and shields were reduced a bit.

Enjoy the final version!

http://www.starwars-rpg.net/dlos/stats/starships/capital/cc-5500.txt