PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Curtis J. Saxton supports Incredible Cross Sections

Thomson
4 January 2002, 04:13 AM
From the official site (http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2001/11/news20011127.html):

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections -- The Definitive Guide to the Craft from Star Wars Episode II.
Get underneath the hood of Anakin's speeder. Find out what makes Zam Wesell's speeder tick. How exactly does R4-P17 fit into the Jedi starfighter? These questions and more are answered through amazingly detailed illustrations by Hans Jenssen and Richard Chasemore. Authoritative and well-researched text is provided by Dr. Curtis J. Saxton, who holds a Ph.D. in Theoretical Astrophysics, transforming the fantastic technology of Star Wars into a fascinating reality.

Dr. Curtis J. Saxton is the writer of the technical commentaries who revealed the five mile falacy of the Executor length and the abysmal usage of naval terms by the old RPG products.

Yippee!
(Sorry, could'nt resist)

bagman19
4 January 2002, 04:50 AM
Am I to believe that Saxton is the same Saxton from the Technical Commentaries? If so, then this will be the most correct book EVER made!

Except of course for the Star Wars: A New Hope novel.

Thomson
4 January 2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by bagman19
Am I to believe that Saxton is the same Saxton from the Technical Commentaries? If so, then this will be the most correct book EVER made!

Except of course for the Star Wars: A New Hope novel.
I am pretty shure, because there shouldn't be so much Curtis Saxtons with a degree in Atrophysics around that are Star Wars enthusiasts.

Rinisari
4 January 2002, 05:55 PM
YAY!