PDA

View Full Version : New LEGO Catalog Items

Nazgul
4 January 2002, 10:56 AM
The latest LEGO catalog has some new LEGOs in it. Nothing too outstanding but there are a couple things.

Medium Sets:
* Bespin Cloud Car w/ Lobot.
* Ewok Attack (Couple of Ewoks w/Catapult and a Glider, Speederbike and normal Stormtrooper)

Little Play sets:
* Obiwan and 2 Destroyers.
* QuiGone and 1 Security battle droid, and 1 commander battle droid.
* Luke at the Landing Platform on Endor (Luke, Stormtrooper, and an Imperial Officer)

And the best for last (little play set):
* Emperor's Throne Room (Darth Vader, and the Emperor with a Throne Chair and Fractured Window desgin) :)

Just thought everyone need to know :D

Donovan Morningfire
4 January 2002, 02:54 PM
Heh. I've already picked up the Qui-Gon/Droids and Obi-Wan/Droideka mini-sets. Not too bad, considering they're Legos. Of course, the X-Wing (not the deluxe one) and Sith Interceptor are pretty neat-o :D I'm still looking for the TIE Advanced/Y-Wing set. (Saw it at a Wal-Mart once, and have yet to see it again :()

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
4 January 2002, 06:19 PM
For X-mas I got the "Final Duel I & II"

It's pretty neat. Though I wish instead of the Landing platform with the officer, a stormie and Luke they would have made the set with the two royal guards and the turbolift and Luke.

And while I'm wishing. Whay not the whole Throne Room complete with falling platforms.

Nazgul
5 January 2002, 05:45 AM
I just picked up the all of the minis except they were out of the one with Obiwan. The royal guards and Luke whould have been cool, but if you have the shuttle you get some of the Guards. Personally I liked the Landing platform, this way we get Imperial officers to playwith. (I also use them for combat rounds)