PDA

View Full Version : At long last.....

Deano
6 January 2002, 01:53 PM
Iím pleased to announce that Iíve finally got the Project Hammer web site ready for launch.

The site outlines the adventures of the Nova Dragons and Project Hammer (http://www.starwars-rpg.net/toris/hammer/). The campaign is largely based on the setting originally created by WEG Ė The Far Orbit Project, but is set in a different timeline and uses a variety of different elements and settings. The site is currently presented in the D6 format but thereís plenty material there whatever system you use. Of course Iíll look to get it converted to d20 in the future.

Any comments, thoughts or suggestions are welcome J

Enjoy

Deano

Chris Curtis
6 January 2002, 05:38 PM
Personally, I think it's a great site. Not only does the site give a nice new setting (look at some of the planets in the Ringali Shell section -- they're fantastic), but there's also new characters and such that could be added into anyone's game.

Anyway, great work, Dean. I can't wait to see it expand!

Lokar
6 January 2002, 06:19 PM
I like it, great write up, and great site.

Deano
7 January 2002, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys.

I'm gonna try and release some more material for the site as the week progresses and make mods that people spot or suggest.

Cheers

Deano

Deck
12 January 2002, 03:25 AM
I can't wait to see more of <i>Project Hammer</i>. It's a great campaign you created there. Very detailed backgound information and fine stats for the characters and the ship. It's an all-around great site with lots of potential for the future.

Keep up the good work!

Deano
12 January 2002, 09:43 AM
A quick thanks to everyone for their support and to let you know I've
updated it today with more to come soon.

Deano

Sithspawn
12 January 2002, 05:06 PM
I just checked out Project Hammer. Excellent. Good layout, it's readable, love the graphics of the Hammer, and it's darn gripping. Seriously. There are lots of SW-RPG sites out there, as you no doubt know, and, as you am also probably aware, a good 50% just don't grab you.

I'll admit that I usually only skim a new RPG site (usually heading straight to Home Brew Rules). But this got my attention. And I didn't just skim. Excellent.

Deano
20 February 2002, 04:30 AM
Thanks again for everyone's support and comments.

I've updated the site by adding a new section. The Resources section. This section outlines some of the support material used in the campaign.

Thanks again

Deano

Deano
3 March 2002, 11:12 AM
Added some background info on Kal Traveen and Zulah in Crew section. Also added a new entry in the mission logs.

Enjoy

Deano

Deano
10 March 2002, 01:22 PM
Added the massive Episode VII, a News Flash in the Intel section and a picture of Zeta 6.

Don't forget to sign our guestbook, link on the front page.

Deano.

PS comments welcome

Deano
31 March 2002, 02:51 PM
Site update:

Added the Interview by Dave Powell to the Crew section. Also added a new Intel report and Arun (a planet in the Calldor system) in the Ringali Shell section.

Happy Easter Everyone

Deano