PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of the Empire

Corpus Juris
10 January 2002, 11:59 AM
Greetings,

I'm looking for a good web page with information on the Shadows of the Empire. Noticeably I would appreciate background information and stats for Prince Xizor and Guri.

Cheers
Peter
peter_kaas@mail.dk

Deck
10 January 2002, 12:07 PM
Well, this will be quite difficult to find, unfortunately. You might know that there exists a RPG sourcebook (WEG), called <i>Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook</i>. There would be all the information you need.

I don't know if Wizards has come up with stats for <i>Sahdows of the Empire</i> yet, because I don't know what they published in the <i>GAmer</i>. If not, you might be able to find some d20 conversinos for the characters.

But that all depends on what game system you prefer. :)

BadAsh
10 January 2002, 12:42 PM
Actually, both Xizor and Guri are included in WotC's Rebellion Era Sourcebook. In fac,t there is an entire section devoted to Shadows of the Empire.

As for web sites with this infromation, I don't know any. Most sites probably wouldn't reprint material from a sourcebook anyway.

FlipDog 2000
10 January 2002, 12:57 PM
There was one a website with d6 stuff on it and background stories about shadows to the empire. it was like www.sote.com or www.shadowempire.com or something. It's been so long I can't remember.:( Sorry