PDA

View Full Version : Republic-class Star Destroyers

GameShowMan
11 January 2002, 07:44 PM
Hey...

Has any found art for the Republic-class Star Destroyers. I've seen the art for the Defenders in SotG, but I was hoping to find some good art for the Republic-class ships somewhere.

Also, does anyone have stats for these ships somewhere?

Chris Curtis
12 January 2002, 12:09 AM
You can find information on the Republic-class Star Destroyer in the WEG supplement Cracken's Threat Dossier (it covers Truce at Bakura, the Black Fleet Crisis, and the Corellian Trilogy).

The book has a capsule/background, stats (D6, of course), and an image. I really don't much care for the image myself -- it looks like a cross between the typical SD shape and a Mon-Cal cruiser. It's very "organic" looking with bulges and such, but does keep the basic wedge shape with bridge/tower area.

GameShowMan
12 January 2002, 12:12 PM
I've actually seen that image, and the image of the Defender-class ships in that book as well. The Defender image was different from the one in SotG. I was hoping someone had drawn an alternate version of the Republic-class ships. I also found the Republic stats somewhere on the net...I don't remember where. I'll have to see if I can post my conversion.

Chris Curtis
12 January 2002, 12:57 PM
If you want an alternate version of the Republic image, I would suggest heading over to TORIS (http://starwars-rpg.net/toris/). Go to the Requests section and submit a request for what you want. They've done quite a few images in the past (mostly by The Admiral) and I'm sure they could help you as well.