Gamer # 1
Gamer # 2
Gamer # 3
Gamer # 4
Gamer # 5
Gamer # 6
Gamer # 7
Gamer # 8

Also, I am not willing to pay top dollar. About, maybe half-price or less, because these books will probably be used. So I am only going to pay that way.

Thank you.

You can either reply, or e-mail me at:
Rypsoc@aol.com

Thank you.

Moose
16 January 2002, 02:38 PM
Hey Rpycord...a few things...
First some of the books you have listed have not been published...NJO sourcebook, Power of Jedi(i think i could be wrong though).
Second the book...Star Wars Essential Guide to Planets is IMO worthless, it has very little info and a gained nothing from it. The guide to characters is ok, but still not an A+ book, other than that the rest are useful. Oh and sorry I dont have any for sale, just wanted to let you know a few things.

Rypcord
16 January 2002, 06:15 PM
Gee thanxs...

In my opinion, the Planets book was good.

I use to have it, but I lost it, thus I wanted it back.

Aaron B'Aviv
23 January 2002, 01:51 PM
There's nothing else to say. Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com) has all the rpg books as well as the non-rpg books you want.

The gamers can be found on the wizards website, though it may be out of some of them. The Fact Files are only available in the UK... i don't know where to find them.

Like Moose said, Power of the Jedi and NJO Sourcebook aren't out yet.

I reread your message and I feel really stupid. Were you saying that you only wanted to buy used copies, since you were unwilling to pay full price? In that case, I can't help you- I'm not selling mine- but Amazon.com sometimes has used copies.

Troy Henist
23 January 2002, 02:56 PM
You could also try noble knight games. They have the SW Gamer and the other Star Wars RPG books, apart from the ones which ain't out yet.

www.nobleknight.com

or

www.dragontrove.com

The SW stuff is under other TSR items in the catalogs

Hope this helps