PDA

View Full Version : GM looing for D6 players...

GM Meck
20 January 2002, 08:07 AM
Hi,
I posted this in the D6 discussion site but no one answered and this is probably a better place to search for players anyway. I am a GM and have been for a couple of years, a player for more than that, and I am starting a new campaign set IMMEDIATELY after the Battle of Yavin. Instead of filling up space here about my campaign, go to http://www.geocities.com/yavinsown/yavinsown.html . That's the website I've created for it, and once there click "Message Board", then click "The Game" Forum, then click "Background" for campaign details and setting. E-mail through the website, post on the message board for my campaign, or post here to tell me if you are interested...thanks.

Troy Henist
21 January 2002, 07:18 AM
I'd be intrested.

I have a couple of ideas for a charcter.

Can be contacted at wasplsayeruk@yahoo.co.uk for futher discussion.

GM Meck
21 January 2002, 07:41 AM
OK I have e-mailed you about what to do (which is basically just create and send in your character) I now have 2 possible players (this includes you). So for those of you who were waiting for some people to join first you can reply if interested!

GM Meck
21 January 2002, 10:05 AM
Hey, your e-mail address isn't working because I keep getting a reply saying that e-mail address is not valid. If you could give me a different e-mail address then we can get started.

Troy Henist
21 January 2002, 01:03 PM
Ooopssie!!

It should be:-

waspslayeruk@yahoo.co.uk

GM Meck
22 January 2002, 09:21 AM
For all of you who have looked at my website: Problems with geocities (and maybe my browser) have kept me from being able to update my page, basically making it inactive, if anyone knows of another free web hosting server please tell me. Oh and Tony I e-mailed you yesterday and it worked, just to let you know.

Moose
22 January 2002, 12:17 PM
I am interested in playing, if you ar still accepting players my email is moose_78@homail.com or my AIM is moose178. Thanks.

GM Meck
23 January 2002, 04:08 PM
Glad you are interested! Yes I am still accepting players, a limit I might set is 6-8 players (only have 1 player, 2 possible players). E-mail me with your char at mecklenso@hotmail.com ASAP.