PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a Superiority Fleet?

Thomson
4 February 2002, 01:31 AM
Once upon a time I wrote a program to create fleet OB using the Imperial Sourcebook from WEG.

Attached is a list of an Imperial Superiority Fleet, just to help anyone to get a feeling for the size of the Imperial forces :)

Rigil Kent
4 February 2002, 12:28 PM
I just conjured up the image of a gaming session in which there are two such fleets fighting against one another and the players control the other one. Can you say, GM is INSAAANE? :)

Kayle Skolaris
4 February 2002, 03:45 PM
Here's an actual game use for a Superiority Fleet... One that I personally think would make one hell of an adventure! A pair of fleets, each from a different Imperial Warlord, are going at it in a system. Onboard one of the command ships is a Republic spy with VITAL information that absolutely must be recovered. The PC's mission? Go into the combat zone, find the ship the spy is on, and recover the information WITHOUT blowing the spy's cover. BTW, the spy is the ship's security officer, meaning in order to maintain his cover, he'll have to do his level best to kill the PCs once they board the ship. Good luck and May the Force Be With You!