PDA

View Full Version : A D20 PBeM campaign

Dragon Fox 3
9 February 2002, 10:14 PM
Hey all. I'm starting a PBeM d20 campaign and need some players. Anyone intristed e-mail me or PM an e-mail address to me. I'll send anyone intristed in playing a .zip file with information on the campaign. B)

Dragon Fox 3
12 February 2002, 09:51 AM
Title maybe misleading, I'm runing a PBeM game and need players. I have one player so far. E-mail me your character stats (if you have a character created already). My campaign is set 4 years before the Battle of Yavin IV. The .zip file contains all the information on the campaign. As the .zip says, the campaign is called Before the Rebellion

Strikerkc
12 February 2002, 02:54 PM
just incase people arren't playing because it looks like no one else is, im playing with Fox and we nedd a few more :D

Peeper
13 February 2002, 03:11 PM
Well, I'm interested, but I found the contents of the zip file a bit lacking in info. I would like to know what form of character generation you want used since I doubt you want to see people submitting characters with 18 for every ability score. Also, how exactly is the game going to run? Will you be doing actions daily? weekly? Will you do several activities spanning a good deal of time for the heroes in each email? How long in real time do you forsee this game lasting? You can email me these answers if you prefer.

Dragon Fox 3
13 February 2002, 04:21 PM
I've added a Character Creation to the other things in the .zip. I hope this clarifys any information on creating a character for this campaign. If not, you can always e-mail/PM me, or post here. B)

Strikerkc
13 February 2002, 04:48 PM
Hey every one. this one is gona be good. while we have been waiting for players, fox has been working with me on my charachtor and stuff like that. he has a great story idea and is really organised. the man knows what he's doing. If you feel the LEAST bit like playing please, drop him a line and D/L the zip files. a game can't happen without players.:)

Dragon Fox 3
13 February 2002, 11:05 PM
I have added a goal's list to the .zip file (attached to this post of course B)). In it I describe as best as possible what I expect to accomplish with this campaign. I also describe what the campaign will incorporate, though I didn't go into great detail. I have explained what each episode of the campaign is called and have given a general discription of what will be going on with the Empire and Rebellion during the episode. What will be going on with the characters depends on the player's actions and choices during the campaign. I'm trying to create a campaign that flows along with the character's instead of the characters flowing along with the campaign. In this way, the character's will affect the campaign and at the same time, grow. Or so I hope B) Well, PM, post or E-mail if you have a question.

Thanks for reading the thread and enjoy any game you decided to join.

Dragon Fox 3
16 February 2002, 01:31 PM
I've updated my .zip file. But since it's name hasn't changed, I can't repost it here again. So, e-mail me if you want the .zip file. It contains character creatrean rules, my goals for the campaign and updated equipment/world selections.

Bombaatu
15 March 2002, 11:21 PM
I see there's been no activity on this thread for a month - are you still planning on running this? If so, I am interested...

Strikerkc
16 March 2002, 04:07 AM
You bet we're playing it, we been actualy RP'ing for a little over a week now (give or take). So far There are to smuglers in hyperspace named Hal and Merry (I'm Hal) with an R2 unit named Sabac and some cargo on it's way to Nabo (not to be known about by imperials) what the cargo is, we don't know, but point A to point B is our shtick. so thats about as far as we have goten so.......... PLAY DARN YOU!! PLAY!! :D

Bombaatu
16 March 2002, 08:13 AM
Unfortunately, the zip file on the site is a little sketchy on character creation - how are stats generated? Dice (if so, how? 3d6? 4d6, drop lowest, etc?) or point-buy (and how many points?)

As far as characters, I would probably be interested in a Jedi Guardian, seeing as how you already have the freighter-pilot schtick covered... ;)

Dragon Fox 3
16 March 2002, 08:52 AM
I will accept two more players for the PBEM campaign. Please, e-mail me with questions and so that I may e-mail you the .zip file that has been updated. My e-mail is fox11681@aol.com. Any one who wishes to join this campaign from this point on, will have to have their character(s) meeting the already playing characters on a world that they are going to. This is a smugglers campaign, set 4 years BBY and is during the ending Year of the Jedi Purge.

Strikerkc
16 March 2002, 02:29 PM
Hey, Fox, i got a friend at school who may want to play this one with us. He has never played the SWRPG but he is an expert/experianced d20 D&D and D&Da player. so if ya can, hold a spot till i can make sure. :D