PDA

View Full Version : Who would be interested in helping?

Matt Richard
10 February 2002, 09:57 PM
Im going to design an adventure to play on the HoloNet which will hopefully come out soon. So my question is: Who would be willing to help design the campaign (i.e. create stats, adventure ideas, etc.)?

I still need people who would actually play the game, so if you are just interested in playing, respond as well.

Thank you.

Consul Vido
12 February 2002, 09:50 AM
D6 or D20? I have books for each, but haven't played D6 in quite some time. I would be glad to help anyway I can, but will most likely not be able to play as I only have access to the internet and e-mail at work. But let me know. If you want, I could give you my work e-mail so you could get in touch with me privately.

Matt Richard
12 February 2002, 09:41 PM
D6 and we can do all the planning via the Chaos and Misalania (i cant spell) board.

Consul Vido
14 February 2002, 01:54 PM
Sounds good. Let me know what I can do to help.

P.S. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I was out sick yesterday.

Matt Richard
14 February 2002, 02:50 PM
Yeah, since I havnt done D6 in a while, Im re-reading (well, 75% reading, 25%scanning) the rulebook (which is strange, I know how to do stats, only after re-reading, I realize that there is a lot I missed first time around with D6, and (NO D6 vs. D20 ARGUMENT INTENDED ) I think I like D6 more. Im all confused:( :? . Oh well, give me about a couple more days, and keep checking the chaos and misilan-- oh forget it:o , well you know what board im talking about.:D

Later.B)

Gulmyros
14 February 2002, 08:42 PM
Hey Matt,

Just say, "go check C&M" and you'll never have to spell it again on the HoloNet!

Gulmyros
15 February 2002, 03:36 AM
Oh, and I meant to ask you this earlier - why do you want to play it in C&M? There's a forum right below that one called "Roleplaying" that you could use. Just curious.

And besides, it's easier to spell. :D

Matt Richard
15 February 2002, 03:00 PM
I said planning in the .... dont make me say it.... c&m board.:D :D :D

Chaos and Miscelania

Miscalania
Miscelana
C&M works.:o

Matt Richard
17 February 2002, 02:52 PM
Consul Vido, I am ready to start planning (I went over the D6 rulebook). Meet me over at C&M to start planning.

Gulmyros
17 February 2002, 06:54 PM
Ah, planning, not playing. Got it. My mistake entirely.

Now if I can just replace these eyes with cybernetic enhancements that allow me to read properly, I'll be all set. :D