PDA

View Full Version : Any D20 Online games out there?

Imprimis
10 February 2002, 10:10 PM
I'm looking to GM a game and would like to begin recruiting players but am finding that most 'online' play for Star Wars seems to revolve around play by post.

I'm looking for players interested in a bi-weekly play by chat game...

If anyone is interested, please leave a post here.

Thanks,

Imp

Dragon Fox 3
11 February 2002, 04:06 PM
Sure, I'd be up for a Play By Chat Game.

Imprimis
12 February 2002, 11:26 AM
We have one interested party... a couple more to round out the group?

Imp

DirkGreystoke
12 February 2002, 03:55 PM
What sort of game will it be?

Strikerkc
12 February 2002, 05:03 PM
go to fox's post to find out (hit back and pick PBeM post)

Dragon Fox 3
12 February 2002, 05:09 PM
Actually Striker, you have the wrong thread. My campaign/game will be different then Imp, we're both GM's and I'm a player in his game. Which by the way, I and Imp need more players so we can start our campaigns. :D :)

Imprimis
12 February 2002, 07:40 PM
Yes, we need a couple more people to make it worth our effort...

Any interested parties out there?

Imp

Imprimis
22 February 2002, 07:59 PM
A lot of people reading the post but not wanting to join up...

If you are reasonably competent with a keyboard give it a try, you might enjoy it!

Imp

Master_thorin
25 February 2002, 07:38 AM
Hey ill join up for this ill need times and stuff though.

Imprimis
26 February 2002, 12:40 AM
Well we now have two interested people... can we get a third?

3 would be a great group for online play, assuming that everyone can attend on a regular basis.

With so many views of this thread, I would have hoped we could have gotten more response by now...

For the two of you interested so far, what are the best day's and times for a game? I prefer bi-weekly on the weekends, usually a Saturday or Sunday evening (PST GMT -8)

Do either of you have a preference for the era?

I have several different ideas, most will work in all of the established time lines...

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from everyone soon!

Imp

Ash DuQuennes
3 March 2002, 10:43 AM
Sorry I haven't responded sooner; I've been having problems getting on the HoloNet. As such, if you reply to me and don't get a response, feel free to email me, my addy. is in my profile. If you do that, please make the subject line as unambiguous as humanly possible, because I ruthlessly delete any email that even remotely resembles spam.

But yes, I am interested in trying a chat (real-time) based d20 game. I've been looking for a table-top group here in the Dallas area, but so far not having much luck (I'm sure that there are plenty of groups/games, just no one talking about them in the various game stores/bulletin boards/etc.,).

I like playing fighter pilots (if that counts as a vote/suggestion for the direction the group might take) but I'm not wedded irrevocably to the concept (actually play a good bounty hunter-type, as well).

Looking forward to hearing from y'all.

Bryce
6 March 2002, 03:39 PM
Sorry I just now started but i will join up. If you want 1 more. Email me (Brycedm@hotmail.com) :D

Imprimis
6 March 2002, 10:10 PM
Very good, 3 players should be enough to get the ball rolling, assuming that everyone makes the games!

I'll put together the background information and get that to each of you as well as try to figure out what the best schedule would be.

Thanks,

Imprimis