PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Net.Guide to Uglies (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
16 February 2002, 10:04 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=589" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Net.Guide to Uglies</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Lain
16 February 2002, 10:04 AM
how about d20?

coolcosh
17 September 2002, 02:51 PM
i agree, this would be very useful in d20 format

coolcosh
22 September 2002, 03:45 PM
*bump* i really need this people, ppppppaaaaaalllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

coolcosh
27 September 2002, 02:05 PM
*bump*

coolcosh
23 November 2002, 12:01 PM
*bump*

Gamemaster Pro
5 December 2002, 06:57 AM
Yes, d20 would be VERY, VERY useful.

White 5
22 December 2002, 12:48 AM
Still waiting for D20 version.

Moridin
22 December 2002, 10:23 AM
Guys, I understand people want this. I will get on it one way or another, so there is no need to keep posting "d20 please" over and over again. Your request has been noted.

Lives_in_a_Hutt
30 December 2002, 10:53 AM
this is am awesome net guide, and i can't wait for the d20 version of this, or the coruscant book you are helping to put together

Vader
10 March 2003, 11:15 AM
D20 please. :)

Nova Spice
10 March 2003, 03:19 PM
People, people, this site isn't a restaurant buffet! Give the man time and remember to be respectful. Moridin has a lot on his plate (bad analogy, but it works) right now. If I'm correct, he co-Admins the Network, does freelance writing for the D20 SWRPG, and is a developer for projects with Spycraft/Shadowforce. That isn't even including daily life.

Patience young Padawans.... :D :bothan:

McBride
5 March 2005, 02:16 PM
It's an excellent guide and a very helpful resource for a GM.

I just wanted to note that for the B-Wing components, the auto-blasters are mounted on the cockpit and the laser cannon on the body. Not the reverse as it uses in the guide. Just thought I'd point that out.

Andrew Simmons
5 May 2006, 02:34 AM
I would also like to see this in d20 rules but im willing to wait, but i would like moridin to expand it quite a bit. I have recently been playing the FREEWORLDS MOD for The FREELANCER pc game, and if any of you have played it you would note the absolutely excellent uglies that are in that mod, for instance, TIE ADVANCED COCKPIT AND BODY, TIE BOMBER ORDNANCE PODS ON EITHER SIDE AND X-WING WINGS & LASERS ATTACHED TO THE ORDNANCE PODS, COUPLED WITH BOTH THE ENGINES FROM THE TIE ADVANCED AND THE X-WING .So you see the guide to uglies needs to seriously expanded so we all can go wild with some really funky uglies. Also on that mod is a B-wing + B-wing+ Tie Bomber ordnance pods.
So i am eagerly awaiting this guide for the d20 system.

Pel
12 May 2006, 03:19 AM
As a diehard and lifelong D6 player, I'm quite happy with the product as is. :P
This is an excellent resource. Thank you, Moridin for continuing your tradition of creative excellence!