PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Special Enforcement Officer (Conversions)

Tao
18 February 2002, 11:11 AM
Nice. The perfect nemesis for a overly cocky smuggler or theif. You know there's no way they're going to escape, you toss em in jail, but make it possible to break out... it's beautiful. Lowers their self esteem in a nice non-lethal way. maybe you could even put them on trial... hmmm... this could, in fact, be far more fun than I would have ever imagined.

TC-3
18 February 2002, 11:11 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1390" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Special Enforcement Officer</a>" located on Conversions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Alcander
20 March 2002, 08:27 PM
I know that the Revised Core Rulebook isn't out yet, but WOTC has posted the new armor rules. Wouldn't it save you time to convert from the old d20 armor rules to the new rules now? I'm sure you're already figured out the conversion from Def Bonus to DR. For instance, the +4 Def Bonus from the Blast Vest and Helmet is a DR of 2 in the new system.

Anyway, great work on the SEO.

GMSarli
21 March 2002, 07:31 AM
We're going to be upgrading everything to the new rules after the RCR comes out. Because there are certainly going to be other changes, we were waiting until we knew what they would all be so we would only have to change everything once.