PDA

View Full Version : NJO Sourcebook conversion?

Rigo
21 February 2002, 12:40 PM
i have buy the NJO sourcebook, for information more than stats. but i want to know if somone will convert them to D6 systeme. i know that some(rebellion?) site convert but i lose the URL.

in the book we also see the price for a
Victory STD: 57 000 000
Interdictor : 58 000 000
Bothan AC: 97 000 000
Errant Venture(ISD II): 145 000 000(modified probalbly)

so this will end the ship price finding. So when i say that a Nebulon-B is
194 000 000....................... is no more true :( , now we get more realistic price, i agreed with the ........ 9 000 000? in pirate and privateer i tink.

i have a probleme, i want to see the forum, but i see somtime , serveur busy.............. but if i go the the second computor at same time this work. it is me that say someting wrong and get banned??:? this reely dont work, i have to put the message with the other computor

i hope not.

Deck
21 February 2002, 01:11 PM
Hey Rigo,

I'll try to answer your questions. :)

<b>Conversions:</b> I am sure that the people of SWRPGNetwork Conversions will convert the stats from the NJO sourcebook as quick as they can. They have done a great job so far, and they will continue this, I think. ;)

<b>Starship Prices:</b> I for my part think that the prices for capital ships given in the WotC books are far too cheap. I wouldn#t have listed the prices at all, but they did. We can't change that. :)

To clarify the problem with the Nebulon-B Frigate, I recoomend reading this thread: <a href="http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5061" target=_blank>Price of a Nebulon-B</a>

<b>Server Busy:</b> You haven't been banned, of course. ;) This is a server-intern problem most of us have. We hope that this can be fixed soon.

QWERTY
26 February 2002, 04:22 AM
i dont know if this is a software bug . but when ever i get the sever is busy i go to swrpgnetwork and use that link there it has never failed me