PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Wookie Tree Top Hunter (Submissions)

TC-3
22 February 2002, 08:23 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1405" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Wookie Tree Top Hunter</a>" located on Submissions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Tramp
22 February 2002, 08:23 AM
I'd eliminate the Wisdom requirement for the Slow Fall SQ. If It's a SQ it's something that all members of a Class or PrC get at a certain level, not just some.

Consul Vido
22 February 2002, 12:56 PM
Also, since you have included the minimum Wisdom score of 12 in the prerequisites for the prestige class, mentioning it as a prerequisite for the Slow Fall SQ is redundant.

Rigil Kent
22 February 2002, 02:22 PM
Removed Wisdom requirement for Slow Fall. Thanks for the spot, guys. :D

Nova Spice
18 March 2002, 06:17 PM
This is one heck of a PrC! If I was a Wookie PC, this would be the PrC for me! Although it looks like it may have a few too many SQs,but otherwise it goes well with the Gand Findsman and the Noghri Bodyguard for species only PrC

tyric vox
10 April 2002, 04:28 AM
i have a wookie pc,wasn't sure how to develop him,once i've got the requirements i'll try this.

Uron Teff
4 June 2007, 11:39 PM
I just wanted to point out that a requirement with 14 ranks - such as Climb and Jump in the PrC) requires a level 11 character. Unless nowadays we play the Star Wars Roleplaying Game to level 21, no character will be able to take all 10 level in this Prestige Class.