PDA

View Full Version : Plans for watching Attack of the Clones

DirkGreystoke
22 February 2002, 10:46 PM
We all heard about the guys camping out for publicity and stuff. But I was just wondering what everyone was planning to do when the big film acutally comes out.

Me, I will be standing in line starting at about 8am for tickets to the first show. I will most likely stand alone and buy all the tickets for my friends as I did for Them Phantom Menace. Sucks when you're the only kid who doesn't mind standing in line.

REG
23 February 2002, 01:23 AM
My friends and I are thinking of making a Clone Party. Our girlfriends are going to dress up in Britney-Spear-as-Amidala clone costumes and the guys dressed up as Justin-as-Jedi clone costumes (complete with blonde curls).

We are stil in the planning stage (i.e., drinking cases of beer). :p

Darth Bile
23 February 2002, 10:21 AM
i think i'm gonna wait a few days so it won't be too crowded and i can enjoy it more, not a person who likes a lot of people around when i'm watching a movie. Plus i already told my friend in ny that i would take her, so i have to wait til shes free so i can do that too, so it might be a week before i get a chance to see it, at least with her, maybe i'll see it by myself first, and i heard it was coming out on the 17th of May, but i'm not too sure about that, cause i also heard it was coming out on May 3, same time as the spider-man movie.

Wade Trenor
24 February 2002, 12:04 AM
I've got a few tickets to an advance screening in the works. Afterwards, I'll post the entire story on this board to spoil it for you. ;)
That or maybe a piss-up with my mates...