PDA

View Full Version : STATS: multiple conversion help

Tossk
23 February 2002, 02:26 PM
I need help converting a belt of diffrent d20 stats to D6, can I get some help?

He's the first portion...

Loshkan Deathblade

The Loshkan Deathblade is a rare weapon produced in small quantities by an unknown Trandoshan dark jedi. It could be crudely described as three vibro axes lashed together. The item resembles a nightstick with meter-long, curving, serrated blades. There are currently seven hundred of these weapons galaxy- wide because during the old republic, the designer's true allegiances were discovered and jedi aces bombed his factory. The weapons in the current market were sold before the incident. The weapon is best utilized by a martial artist fluent in the use of close quarters combat (CQB) weapons. The materiel used to cast these unusual weapons consisted of a resilient phrik alloy with an abnormal sheen, which grants the user a limited amount of defense and damage reduction. The weapons triple blades aide in intimidation and climbing as well as combat. Unbeknownst to most, the coating also acted as an inadvertent sensor mask, hiding the weapon from all but the most determined weapons scans. This jet-black vibro weapon is favored by assassins who favor to dispose of their prey up close and personal as well as masters of more mechanized forms of teräs käsi.

Model: Loshkan Munitions XRZ-17 Deathblade
Cost: 1,000 (Old Republic) 10,000 (Rebellion)
Damage: 3d10+2
Critical: 19-20
Range Increment: -
Weight: 5 kg
Type: slashing
Size: medium
Group: vibro
Game Notes: Provides a +1 to defense and grants user DR 4.

Kayle Skolaris
24 February 2002, 12:18 AM
At a very rough guess...

Difficulty: Difficult
Body Strength: 20D (For purposes of parrying Lightsabres and called shots)
Damage: Str+4D+1
Bonuses: +1D to Melee Parry, Intimidation, and Climbing. +1D to Hide skill when trying to conceal the weapon from sensor scans.

Tossk
26 February 2002, 11:35 AM
Rough guesses are perfectly fine, any more? any other takers?

Tossk
28 February 2002, 06:12 AM
Here's another one of my objects for your converting scrutiny...

Stokhli Spray Stick

These abnormal weapons hail from the Stokhli nomads of Mantress. The initial purpose for these weapons was for subduing larger game during hunts, but it was soon discovered that it could just as easily be used for kidnapping as well; since it's stun charge could take down a fully-grown gundark. The item is a thin, meter long length of tubing, weighing in at only four kilograms. When fired, the spray stick lunges back and a large cylinder of thin, plasticene mist writhing with stun charges shoots out the front. When exposed to the cooling effects of the air (vacuum, or water), the mist changes into liquid, and then a solid, sticky net. Once the net connects with the target, it delivers it's powerful stun charge, rendering the victim unconscious. A single spray stick contains five thousand meters of spray net, divided into ten different spraymist cartridges. The cartridges can be purchased on Mantress for 50 credits. It requires a DC 15 Gather Information check to obtain either the spraymist cartridges or the spray stick itself.

Model: Stokhli Spray Stick
Cost: 14,000
Damage: -
Critical: -
Range Increment: 20m
Weight: 4 kg
Stun Damage/ Fort DC: 1d12 / DC 25
Type: Energy
Group: Exotic
Game Notes: Require a Strength check DC to free yourself from the solidified spray, or wait three hours for the stuff to wear off. The spray is immune to damage during flight. Only one attack per round with this weapon due to it's recoil.

I hope you like it.

Tossk
18 March 2002, 05:11 AM
:( it seems that noone will help me with my Stokli spray stick. Why? please help me.:(

Tossk
18 March 2002, 05:18 AM
a newer, slightly revised version of the above.

Stokhli Spray Stick

These abnormal weapons hail from the Stokhli nomads of Mantress. The initial purpose for these weapons was for subduing larger game during hunts, but it was soon discovered that it could just as easily be used for kidnapping as well; since it's stun charge could take down a fully-grown gundark. The item is a thin, meter long length of tubing, weighing in at only four kilograms. When fired, the spray stick lunges back and a large cylinder of thin, plasticene mist writhing with stun charges shoots out the front. When exposed to the cooling effects of the air (vacuum, or water), the mist changes into liquid, and then a solid, sticky net. Once the net connects with the target, it delivers it's powerful stun charge, rendering the victim unconscious. A single spray stick contains five thousand meters of spray net, divided into ten different spraymist cartridges. The cartridges can be purchased on Mantress for 50 credits. It requires a DC 15 Gather Information check to obtain either the spraymist cartridges or the spray stick itself.

Model: Stokhli Spray Stick
Cost: 14,000
Damage: -
Critical: -
Range Increment: 20m
Weight: 4 kg
Stun Damage/ Fort DC: 1d12 / DC 25
Type: Energy
Group: Exotic
Game Notes: Requires a three-hour wait for the stuff to wear off. The spray is immune to damage during flight. Only one attack per round with this weapon due to it's recoil.

Chris Curtis
18 March 2002, 09:38 AM
I'm pretty sure there are probably existing D6 stats for the Spray Stick in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook. I don't have it myself, but it seems like a logical thing for it to contain. Anyone else want to confirm/deny this?

Tossk
26 March 2002, 02:50 PM
I will need the page number and thethe book, for sure. anyone willing to help?

Chris Curtis
26 March 2002, 08:15 PM
I don't own the book myself, or I'd help you. If no one responds by the time you read this, I'd send an email or PM to Deck. I'm sure he'll be able to help you and either confirm (with page number) or deny that the stats already exist.