PDA

View Full Version : The Cartel!?! Again?!?

Matt Richard
24 February 2002, 08:49 PM
Well, I guess I should announce it hear. You heard it hear first on the HoloNet, The Cartel will soon be making a triumphant return! I have taken the suggestions into considerations, changed things a little bit, added things, subtracted things, and now I think I've got it. Plus, no HTML needed:D :D :D .

Stay tuned for updates and tell me what you would like to see on The Cartel.

It's better, bigger, and stronger than the last time...
Yes, you guessed it,...
THE CARTEL.

Matt Richard
25 February 2002, 09:33 PM
Just to give you an update on the behind the scenes production, here is what is going on with the construction of The Cartel:
I am currently writing articles to put on the site.
I have come with a new idea that you dont see much: an Interview page (would anyone be interested in being interviewed by me?:D ).
I am working on a comprehensive stat collection, which will include a variety of subjects.
I am also considering a SWRPG Yellow Page Index, where you submitt a place where you are looking for players, then you put a little discription and once youve found people to play, you can have me take it off. I got that idea from someone on the HoloNet looking for people to play with (it is a very good idea, no?)
Also, I will include a section about the GM Convention (BTW, there will be a new one once DLOS posts my first article of the GM Convention).
ALSO, you can submitt stats!!! This will hopefully become a community site.

Ive got the skeloton of the site pretty much done, now it is time for the meat of the site. Look for updates soon and give me suggestions!:D

Nazgul
26 February 2002, 03:11 AM
I like the idea of the yellow pages, people around here have been looking for one for a long, long time. I also like your idea for an interview page, :)