PDA

View Full Version : NJO - What order to follow?

Ash
28 February 2002, 04:58 AM
Ack! I need some help from NJO fans here on the board.
I'm almost done reading Vector Prime and I was wondering which book I read next. It looks like the series splits between Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, Book 4) and Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, Book 2). Now here's my dilemma,my book store said that they can get Dark Tide I : Onslaught in a few weeks (they were sold out) but since I am kinda impatient I bought the Agents of Chaos I book. Do they follow a straight timeline or can I read them out of order and start on the Agents of Chaos book?

Thanks for any help!

madpoet
28 February 2002, 05:52 AM
Hey Ash,

Dark Tide is next in line, but you can read Agents of Chaos first if you feel you just can't wait. However there may be one or two minor spoilers if you read these out of order.

Take my advise, once you're done with Agents of Chaos, read the books in order. It follows a pretty rigid timeline and a few major events occur.

Enjoy your reading!

reliant
12 March 2002, 06:43 AM
Is there any place that lists the order of the NJO books?

Tramp
13 March 2002, 01:56 PM
Actually, if you look inside the front of your book it has a time line that lists all of the books in order of chronology.

Nazgul
13 March 2002, 02:25 PM
Here's a really nice NJO Page. Sometimes the link works sometimes it doesn't but its really good when it does. (They have periodic server problems)

The Unofficial New Jedi Order Homepage (http://www.unjoh.com/)