PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with my problem....

-[AoC]-Beowulf-
28 February 2002, 09:55 PM
Basically I'm in need of 2 certain character pictures. If anyone has any pictures of what I am looking for or if you know where i can find them please let me know. What I am looking for is a picture of a strong jedi wookie (male) and a picture of a sly looking Farghul (female). The Farghul is the felineoid species. I'm not too picky on how they should look. I just want some kind of picture reference. The artist that normally draws my groups RPG pictures canít draw fur so Iím kind of out of luck. Also the pictures can be in color or black and white, it doesn't matter. If you can just keep your eyes open incase you find any of the pictures Iím looking for. Thanks a lot!

Beowulf

Gulmyros
28 February 2002, 10:18 PM
I'd suggest starting your search with this old thread:

http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5266&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=1

Toward the end the subject shifts to character portraits and the like, and there 's a file download that lists art sites to check out, and a couple other website links to scan.

This request gets passed around every so often, so if you dig far enough back through the archives (in the general, and d6 and d20 forums, too) it'll save you some time compared to searching the entire web for character pics.

Happy hunting.

Jedi_Staailis
1 March 2002, 01:10 PM
Actually, the file probably won't help you much, it's almost exclusively human characters (it's my file, which is why I know this). I think there's one Wookiee, but he's no Jedi.

However, I do have a suggestion on where to find feline type species. Elfwood (http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/elfwood.html) has a bunch of feline/human sort of pictures on it. I stumbled across most of them by accident when just doing a general search of "Star Wars" under the sci-fi section. Don't ask me how they qualify as SW, but apparently they do (the search engine at Elfwood isn't all that great). You could try checking them out.

As for Wookiees, you could try any number of the other sites on the thread Gulmyros pointed out. TheForce.Net (http://www.theforce.net) has an extensive fan art library, which probably has some Wookiee Jedi in it somewhere.

Rick Vogt
2 March 2002, 05:51 AM
Ok, there are two pics of Wookie Jedi involved in The Living Force book. The first is on the cover, and the second is on page 58. Although they aren't anything spectacular, they will probably suffice for what you need. (man, I hope those aren't supposed to be pics of Kirlocca, but they probably are!?!).

Anyway, hope that helps :)

frozenjedi
2 March 2002, 06:50 AM
You could look into Dark Horse comics :Star Wars comics issues 36, 37, 38,and 39. they feature a wookie jedi (... and he is pretty darn cool looking if i do say.)

Dallas
30 April 2004, 08:05 PM
no sorry i wish i did :(

Sithspawn
1 May 2004, 01:24 AM
Try the Star Wars Artists Guild.

You may even find someone willing to draw you a pic.