PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Lambent (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
4 March 2002, 06:48 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1417" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Lambent</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Dan Kyrinov
4 March 2002, 06:48 PM
Good stuff. The d6 and d20 versions do a good job of the 'haze' that is all around you when you try to sense out the YV. However, quick question. If it is a biological glowrod, does it project the beam in one direction like a flashlight, or in all directions?

Moridin
4 March 2002, 07:43 PM
It's like a lantern. All directions.

Corr Terek
5 March 2002, 03:16 PM
Didn't the effects of Anakin's bond with the lambent allow him to do more than just use Sense powers? I'm pretty sure he was able to at least use Telekinesis, too. For instance, after cutting a hole in the damutek ceiling, Anakin asks Vua Rapuung if he wants a boost up. And also, on the Givin station, Anakin uses Telekinesis to knock some Yuuzhan Vong back, or at least slow them down.

Moridin
5 March 2002, 04:17 PM
I don't know. The impression I got was that the lambent gave him a "fuzzy sense" of where they are if he concentrates.

Corr Terek
5 March 2002, 05:39 PM
Check page 258 of Conquest, and 249 of Rebirth