PDA

View Full Version : When did

QWERTY
5 March 2002, 02:12 AM
i just got a copy of the new jedi order source book (d20) and in the maps certain planets have fallen could anyone tell me when

Bastion, correlion system and vortex fell to the yuuzhan vong

tanks for any help bye

Tem_Starrunner
5 March 2002, 08:07 AM
I pretty these worlds fell some where during the latest books (Star by Star and Dark Journey, sorry I haven't read them yet so I'm not sure) or in yet published books.

I wouldn't be surprised if Wizards did a goof like printing yet to published material. But I'm betting on Star by Star and Dark Journey.

st-153-45
5 March 2002, 01:38 PM
to my knowledge neither bastion ( the imperial remnants capitol ) nor the corellian system have fallen to the yuuzhan vong.

the vong haven't invaded imp remnant space yet cause the new republic is their main enemy to concentrate their forces on and last i heard ( or read ) new republic scientists are still working on center point station so....

not sure about vortex though???

Dan Kyrinov
5 March 2002, 03:41 PM
From my sojourns into the books and NJOSB, it's not when they were taken, it's when they were threatened. Kashyyk has not fallen. Bastion, as far as we can extrapolate, has not fallen. Vortex is a fallen planet. It fell during the Agents of Chaos duology. Luke Skywalker wisited Vortex, where Qwi Xux was dwelling, in Dark Tide 2. In Balance Point, Vortex was taken and Han Solo was in charge of lots of Vor refugees. Corellia is threatened but not embattled because the Yuuzhan Vong think Centerpoint still works. The Yuuzhan Vong have some kind of front against the Imperial Remnants (see Star by Star) but other than that we have little info on how Pellaeon is faring. I'm partial to Omwati and Vors (I've played both, when not GMing) so that's how I know about Vortex. I wonder where Qwi Xux went after Vortex was taken?But anyway, that's all I know for sure. The map measures threatened areas, and someone failed to color code something different for "taken" and "in conflict."

Nova Spice
6 March 2002, 10:50 AM
Bastion has not been taken, but has been attacked along with Yaga Minor. I imagine the Imps are dealing with the Vong a whole lot better than the New Republic. The Imp never did have a problem with holding back from attacking.
Corellia is more likely to be the Vongs next target of opportunity. I also own the NJOSB and saw where Bilbringi had been taken? I've read every book thus far and I would DEFINITELY remember Bilbringi falling!

Grand Admiral Jason
6 March 2002, 03:47 PM
I think the Vong have taken the Corprate Sector and have pentrated the Core, and has reached the border of the Unknown Regions.

QWERTY
12 March 2002, 05:26 AM
thank you everybody at least my enitre campaign has not been kicked in the teeth ( i want to keep it as close to the real setting as possible)

reliant
12 March 2002, 06:26 AM
Corellia was taken? When did this happen? Great... I'm still reading that book so I guess that whole space station plan didn't work out for the NR then huh...

Soontide
12 March 2002, 09:40 PM
As of the beginning of Star by Star(I'm in the middle of it) Corellia was under siege but had not yet fallen. Nore had Kashyik(sp?), or most of Hutt space, though the Vong were working tward Hutt space and had taken nar shadda and Nal Hutta. I hope that helps and if I'm wrong about Hutt space, sorry, but its been a few months since I red the last books.

QWERTY
15 March 2002, 07:52 AM
After discusing it with several people i think it was just on of those naf ups that wotc when publishing a book (like giving corron horn the wrong lightsaber dammagein the njosb)

bu still thanks for the help