PDA

View Full Version : Yuuzhan Vong-Are They Allied to the Imperial Remenents

Grand Admiral Jason
5 March 2002, 03:04 PM
I haven't read all the NJO books that are out, but by looking at the maps in the front of the books, the Vong has bypassed the Imperial Remenants. Are the Vong any way realated (or hired) by the Imperial Remnatns to destroy the New Republic? :? :p

BrianDavion
5 March 2002, 03:41 PM
nope. the Imperial remnaint fought alongside the NR recently.. odds are the Vong just haven't bothered with the remnaint while the NR still stands, beliving, justifyably, that the remnaint just isn't worth bothering with while the NR still stands

Grand Admiral Jason
5 March 2002, 05:21 PM
So, the Vong just want to get rid of the NR first, and then the Remants (basicly get rid of the more powerfull enemy and then the weaker on). :)

BrianDavion
5 March 2002, 07:40 PM
thats my guess.. then again, acccording to the NJO source book bastion has fallen

Nova Spice
6 March 2002, 09:54 AM
No, Bastion only been attacked, not fallen. The Imps are allied with the New Republic,not the Vong!
Fact is, its the galaxy vs. the Yuuzhan Vong. But no, Bastion is still holding off the Vong.

vongkiller
9 March 2002, 11:38 AM
two words:
doubt it

darth maim
13 March 2002, 09:48 PM
They're after worlds that they feel make the invasion easier... in doing so they bypass many places. Hence Imperial space. They are definately not allied with the imp's... the hutts to some extent, the peace brigade fully... the imps nope.

Tramp
22 March 2002, 11:29 AM
Bastion is only threatened, not taken. There are several planets like that including Correlia and Kashyyk. They're in the invasion corridor but have so far been bypassed by the Yuuzhan Vong.

Nova Spice
22 March 2002, 11:47 AM
SPOILERS!!!!
Grimace, I forgot the code to hide a spoiler. Sorry :(

According to an article read on www.theforce.net apparently the Vong have bypassed another planet that all of us forgot to place in the equation, Mon Calamari. In the books to come, the New Republic still lives, for the capital is none other than Mon Calamari. Admiral Ackbar comes out of retirement apparently to utilize worlds the Vong have bypassed in an effort to counter their purge through the galaxy. This is what I've been waiting for, but be warned other spoilers are in this article that others may not want to know, such as the fate of Jacen Solo, so be advised!

darth maim
22 March 2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Nova Spice
SPOILERS!!!!
www.theforce.net

For some reason I can't get on here... any chance the article could be copied and pated into either an email or pm to me?

darth maim
23 March 2002, 12:04 AM
Nevermind... I got it.