PDA

View Full Version : Rigil Kent MIA?

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
10 March 2002, 07:33 PM
Just wanted to see if everything was going good over at submissions. I have 3 up for review right now and will hold off on the next batch until after I hear something about the esteemed Co-webmaster.

Moridin
10 March 2002, 08:15 PM
Well, Rigil is in the process of moving. He should be back any day now.

Go ahead and send your submissions in whenever you get them done.

Rigil Kent
12 March 2002, 05:52 PM
Apologies for the extended absence, everyone. A series of real life problems cropped up in a very short period of time, starting with a move (which was anticipated, but turned into a seriously screwed-up situation when the new landlord rented out the house to someone else!) and ending with an extremely poorly timed computer failure brought about by an upgrade attempt.

At any rate, I'm back now, and don't anticipate any additional problems for at least the immediate future. I'll be hard at work in the next couple of weeks juggling some intense college courses, my personal SW campaign (finally restarting!) and Submissions.

Again, sorry for the long absence. I'm hoping it won't happen again!

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
12 March 2002, 05:59 PM
What do you talking about these "real life problems" what are those? JK

Hope everything gets back on the level for you Rigil.

Rigil Kent
5 April 2002, 07:56 PM
Well, I think everything is getting back to normal here. Isn't it amazing how life conspires to pile EVERYTHING on your shoulders at once? Add work (full time Technical Illustrator) to school (full semester course load - college) to gaming (my game restarted, finally), and you end up with...stressed out Rigil. :D

Fortunately, the serious workload at work has slacked off so I should be golden again.

Sorry for the absence.