PDA

View Full Version : Most Evil

Jastor
13 March 2002, 02:34 PM
which of theese characters are most evil (in most aspects) ? any other suggestions. if i rememberd the name of the warlord that lived thousand of years before anh i would post him here to.

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
13 March 2002, 05:37 PM
Are you thinking of Xim the Despot?

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
13 March 2002, 07:51 PM
Your Da Man Jastor! :D

Dang, just realised this was a trick vote as this was in the Rebelion era... and i can't get my spent vote back!!! You truly are most evil Jastor :D

Jastor
14 March 2002, 06:54 AM
Technically (and physically), the most evil of them all is Supreme Prophet Kadann :) to bad not many have heard about him. and most that have sees him of a .. bi-character.. even if he isnt mentioned much here and there, he still play a significant role in the galaxy.

ALFRED_THE_EWOK:
yup. was about to write Grim the Desot when i posted this, but it went "the one that lived..." instead.

Emperor Xanderich II
14 March 2002, 12:07 PM
The Emperor is another word for Evil (with a capital E)!

Deck
14 March 2002, 12:41 PM
Yes, the Emperor was pretty evil. He did lots of quite ugly things...

... followed by the Yuuzhan Vong, in my eyes. An entire species being evil, only killing and destroying in mind. Pretty evil as well.

Master_thorin
15 March 2002, 11:26 AM
Yuuzhan Vong are definitely the most Evil. The shapers are the ultimate mad scientists. Anyone Who could make a Rodian frightening is a scary scary person.

Jastor
16 March 2002, 12:04 PM
still.. kadann.. he got so much evilness that the evil has taken a physical form, and since his dwarf body cant hold it anymore, it leaks through his skin.

not exactly toying around with the emperor, but he still got some power.

Jedi Master Antilles
16 March 2002, 01:52 PM
i gotta say palpy was the most evil..an quite cunning an clever as well..jus to set everything up like he did was sheer brillance.

Talonne Hauk
17 March 2002, 10:40 PM
I think if Tarkin had any affinity for the Force, he would have given Palpatine a run for his money. As it was, Palpatine relied on him quite a bit to shape doctrine and policy, and then put it into action.

madpoet
23 March 2002, 07:05 PM
I have to go with the Emperor. He wrote the book on evil (literally).

jetblack
24 March 2002, 09:35 AM
Actually, I would have to say Kadann is the most evil. And you cant blame the Yuuzhan Vong for there nature, Thats like someone hunting you down because you ingest food.

Korwin Blade
27 March 2002, 05:53 PM
I picked the Emperor because two of the choices on the list work for him. And he was more sucsesful than the others for a longer period of time. He was also able to affect more peoples lives with his evil than any of the others. He messed with everyone even his own people so as to keep them under his thumb. He just under estimate Darth Vaders love for his son and it cost him in the end. and he was also alittle insane as well. B)