PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Cryokinesis (Force Skill) (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
15 March 2002, 12:23 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=44f83adb7a880bca220f42508d9f0966&id=479" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Cryokinesis (Force Skill)</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Thomas
15 March 2002, 12:23 PM
And if used against a living thing, the attacker would get a DSP!

DarthKels
9 May 2002, 09:16 AM
This power is great, but ins't it purely Evil against living being? A DSP would be inflicted to the user..

Hun
3 June 2002, 08:32 PM
Well, I can see some medical uses for it. Skin begins to numb....great if you don't wanna feel pain.
Also, it is a treatment for both heatstroke and heat exastion, and may even be a way to survive incredable heat....

Ronan Ap Llyr
4 July 2002, 03:57 AM
By my opinion, every force power used versus a living being whit the intent to hurt him earned his user a dark side point.

Jacen13
26 April 2003, 10:26 AM
I agree. It should be worthy of a DSP if used against a living being. However, I works for crossing rivers :P
It could be made, with a little tweaking, so that you can use it on a specific item, to try to make an opponet drop the item. A Fortitude save DC 5 at first, increasing to DC 15 then to DC 25 once the items temperature begins to drop.

Crymoon
28 April 2003, 06:37 AM
If I used it on water, air or anything like this, what would be the volume influenced by it?

Can I put a can of beer on ice or make a river freeze or let's say a pond..?

How about adding some addional VP cost for bigger then usual (after you tell what is usuall) area.

Beside that a great idea.... It gives a player maaaaaany possibilities... It isn't too powerful which is great.

Vega Secure'A
21 September 2003, 11:26 PM
I wonder if you can use it in an environment like Tatooine's? Hmmm ...

Vash Knives
25 November 2003, 04:02 PM
cool-very cool ;)