PDA

View Full Version : Holonet Kudos

Rick Vogt
16 March 2002, 05:03 AM
Ok.....I've been posting for a while now on this board and the WotC board.............All I can say about the WotC Board is this.............I am MUCH more than likely to find the help or info I need from Mods. on this board than I am from the guys at WotC. I know they are a busy lot over there........but, when you have people like GM Sarli, Moridin, etc...... checking out both boards and taking care of things much more efficiently than the Wiz board......well, all I can say is that you guys ROCK!

I think all you guys are the greatest......and I dunno if it's just me or maybe even more people feel this way....but the Holonet is a much more RELIABLE, FRIENDLIER and, MORE KNOWLEDGABLE place to post. In no small part due to the Mods. and the posters....so a round for the members also is due....I thank my fellow posters as well. I hope you guys can keep this place up forever.

I don't think there is enough prasie to give you guys for such a great board...so all I can do is give humble thanks and Kudos......Keep it up!

B)

Reverend Strone
16 March 2002, 08:17 PM
Right there with you Rick. Since discovering this place a couple of months ago, I've become a Holonet addict for the very reasons you mentioned above.

I can't lavish enough praise on the folks that make this place what it is.

Armage Bedar
17 March 2002, 02:56 PM
Thanks, guys. It's members like you who make doing this all worthwhile.

Reverend Strone
17 March 2002, 05:30 PM
Group hug time.

Gulmyros
20 March 2002, 10:22 AM
Same here. I used to go only to the WotC boards. Then I heard that some of the folks over there also frequented the HoloNet. That was the first I'd heard of this place.

But since I've been here, I've stopped going to the Wizards boards completely. It's just a different atmosphere at the HoloNet, with folks being more polite, more helpful, and doing all that faster, too.

There's a lot of "lead by example" that goes on here from both the Mods and the members. And it works. Nice job, folks. :)