PDA

View Full Version : Smuggler's Alliance

nightninja50
16 March 2002, 12:54 PM
If anyone wants a good plot or provider for characters in the Rebellion era, you can turn to the best smuggler's alliance in all of Hutt Space, the Hutt Connection. It sounds like just a Hutt thing so the Empire wont try to stop it. It is run by Goroma the Hutt, whose favorite smuggling item is Ryll, so Twi'leks get paid the most, as it would seem.
Requirements for a smuggler working for Goroma are:
Own a transport
have a record of smuggling for two or more years
knows how to smuggle with style

smugglers get their ship refueled before every run
blaster pistol, vibrodagger, and 200 credits before every one

during the run, you must contact Goroma and tell him how you are doing or he will send Oeeto, his Rodian henchman to make sure you are doing well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this, Im sorry I do not have stats for Goroma, but if you send me a message I can give you some stats for a starfighter that can be used in a space transports bay to get rid of pursuers

Deck
17 March 2002, 02:02 PM
Sounds really interesting. You could make a nice adventure hook out of this, if you added some desrcriptions and episodes. In order to make the idea more public, I am moving this to the <i>General RPG Forum</i> where adventure ideas and campaign plots are usually located. :)