PDA

View Full Version : Where'd all the info go????

Blaid
17 March 2002, 01:14 PM
When I last came to this site some months ago, the conversions section covered a lot of D6 material. Now I see mostly D20. While I am sure this is due to one of two facts 1) D6 is finally being abandoned by the site or 2) I am an idiot (most likely scenerio) and just am not looking in the ring place (place has been redone in my absence), I even went to the Star Wars RPG resource library url only to discover they have merged here. . .yet conversions seem pathetically small.
Where is all the D6 stuff? If it isn't here anymore, please direct me to a new site I may patron and delete this from my bookmarks. If it is here, please direct me to it so that I may continue enjoying the conversion section.
Sorry if I have insulted anyone, but this *is* Rants and Raves.

DirkGreystoke
17 March 2002, 01:48 PM
Click on Content, then the categoy you want, and at the top of the screen is an option to toggle either d20 or d6.

darth maim
17 March 2002, 02:06 PM
I'm guessing the reason that D20 outweighs D6 lately in conversions is simply that there is a lot of D6 out there to convert and not much new has been released by WoTC that hassened been covered by D6 allready. You may want to look at submissions since one of the requirements is that it must be in both system format.

Blaid
17 March 2002, 02:10 PM
I found what I needed thanks to the first reply. Yeah, I imagine the poor D20 people do need some material, what with WoTC publishing whatever-whenever these days and the Gamer Magazine in danger of going the way of the Death Stars. I was primarily looking for New Jedi Order and Rise of the Empire material. I found the former but nothing was found on the latter. Shame. I remember there being an unofficial Ep 1 Guide for D6 published on the web on a Jedi Council or Jedi Temple or Jedi-something site. Can't find it now and lost the book mark some time ago. Sigh.

Armage Bedar
17 March 2002, 03:11 PM
Well, I'm not sure where you were looking, but there are <a href="http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/sort.php?s=&action=subcat&sortid=11&pagenumber=&system=d6">over 100 Rise of the Empire era conversions</a> on the Conversions site. Granted, that's not a lot, but we're doing our best. If you see something we haven't done, either let us know or submit some yourself.