PDA

View Full Version : Aura! Mara! Battle of the decade? :D

The Admiral
18 March 2002, 07:17 PM
During a long debate between Lokar and myself, concerning these two fine examples of female underling,

But who would win?

Oh, and as a bonus, here's a funky Force power!

Look Cute
Alter Difficulty:
Fairly Fit: Very Easy
Not bad: Easy
Maybe, but only with beer goggles firmly strapped on: Difficult
Maybe their parents were distantly related?: Very difficult
Whoa! They brought the ugly stick with them! Heroic

Required powers: Sense Force

Time to use: 10 minutes. (Unless character is female, in which case 3 hours.)

Effect: Turns the user from their normal appearance into a ‘cutey’. They retain most of their original features, but this power brings out their ‘inner beauty’.

darth maim
18 March 2002, 09:53 PM
Is that Aura in the gif Alisha Keyes? Whatever happened to pale white topknot Aura??

The Admiral
19 March 2002, 05:45 AM
Alisha Keyes? Eh? What? No, it's Ornella Muti, from Flash Gordon, da film,,,

Rigil Kent
19 March 2002, 06:06 AM
Kids these days, huh Admiral? :D

I've got to vote for Mara simply 'cause she's got the groovy Force powers and lightsaber.

The Admiral
19 March 2002, 08:33 AM
1982? Dd they make films then? :)

Ah, but don't forget Aura has her own mystical powers. Admittedly they all seem to revolve around odd coloured gases and making blokes feel peculiar, but they're there none the less ;)

Rigil Kent
19 March 2002, 09:23 AM
That just serves to expand my point, Admiral. Mara is anything but a bloke so she's unaffected. Further, we should probably define the exact period in which Mara is in this fight: is she an Emperor's Hand or Jedi Knight? If the former, then Aura is taken out before she even knows that she's a target.

"Flash! Ahaa! He saved every one of us!" Snicker.:D

Donovan Morningfire
19 March 2002, 11:41 AM
Sorry, but had to go with the killer redhead. While the Aura is most certainly easy on the eyes (especially in that outfit :) ), looks alone won't win this battle.

Mara is a trained warrior, either as an Emperor's Hand or a Jedi Knight. The only difference between them is as Jedi she'd be nicer about it. End result would still be the same. Aura has a ring with funky light beam effects. Mara is well-trained in using a lightsaber, and one aspect of being well-trained in using a lightsaber is deflecting funky light beam effects :D

And don't be knockin' the Flash Gordon soundtrack there Sparky! :D

(btw, I think d.maim got Aura confused with Aurra Sing. Two different people.)

Sil7
19 March 2002, 11:47 AM
I had to go with Mara. The Emperor did a good job training her, to be sure.

Sil7

The Admiral
19 March 2002, 11:50 AM
Hey, who said anything about a fight? I just asked who'd win ;-)

Lokar
19 March 2002, 05:04 PM
Well, since mama taught me that red heads are trouble, I had to cast my vote for Aura. :D

Donovan Morningfire
20 March 2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by The Admiral
Hey, who said anything about a fight? I just asked who'd win ;-)
Well in that case, the ultimate winners would be ...

us the viewers of said 'fight' :D

Chris Curtis
20 March 2002, 06:50 AM
Touche, Donovan, touche... :D

Jastor
20 March 2002, 08:08 AM
any anime freak here? i would say Kiyone would win over thoose two ;)

but to a more serious level... Mara..

wasnt the image taken from that Fan movie?

The Admiral
20 March 2002, 01:08 PM
Fan movie? The atrociously painful Dark Redemption? Nope. That pic is Shannon Baksa posing as Jade for the Decipher CCG card.

Lokar
20 March 2002, 06:11 PM
any anime freak here? i would say Kiyone would win over thoose two

Kiyone? Nah, she doesn't hold a candel next to Misato. ;)

Jastor
21 March 2002, 05:55 AM
What i meant was when Kiyone (after that Washu-chan votes that Kiyone probably wins ;) crashes the ship in the lake, soaking both Tenchi and .. (forgotten what name the gay has), making Tenchi win on W/O since the other one is starting to shout about his soaked clothes.

btw.
Which Anime series/movies have you seen except NGE and Tenchi Muyo?

Grimace
21 March 2002, 07:34 AM
Some of you are drifting from topic. Please try to stay on the topic at hand. If you want to discuss something else, start another thread.

Darth Bile
21 March 2002, 07:54 AM
definately Mara, she would win in anything she wears and in anything she does, but then again, i'm biased, i'm very partial to red-heads and think they are hot as hell.

Tramp
22 March 2002, 11:19 AM
Without question, MARA JADE ALL THE WAY. You just gotta love her.
Red hair, green eyes, dancer's figure, and can kick most peoples @$$ in a hot minute. All that and she's a loving mother too. you can't beat that.

Mathis Kharr
22 March 2002, 09:04 PM
Man Mara without a doubt.. that broad has a mean streak. when she was with the most beloved Emperor she did things that simply made my toes curl.. ahh nevermind back to subject lol.. anyhow shes simply bad to the bone.

Hi Korath, You missin something? namly your right arm? hahahah made ya look