PDA

View Full Version : Stats: Drall and Selonian? HELP!

Tolar
21 March 2002, 03:46 PM
My brother read the Corellian trilogy and is dying to make a Drall or Selonian character for our D6 games. I haven't been able to find any stats on the site for either races, so I was wondering where I could locate them in print. If there aren't any in print, then could one of you experienced type help a new GM out? I'd love to see some stats for them. (It will shut my brother up) ;)

Thanks!

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
21 March 2002, 06:15 PM
Both of the species you are looking for can be found in the Alien Encounters book. An excellent buy, a great assortment of species that I am working on converting all of them to d20.

Korvas Senn
22 March 2002, 06:29 AM
Do you know where I could get a copy of Alien Encounter?!! I've been searching everywhere and I can't find one stinking copy for sale anywhere!!

Korvas Senn

Deck
26 March 2002, 11:46 AM
Indeed, <i>Alien Encounters</i> is pretty rare. It was one of the very latest WEG books releases until they lost their licence. <sniff> ;) However, if you are unable to find a copy, you could also have an eye on <i>Cracken's Threat Dossier</i>. This is a combined sourcebooks for <i>The Courtship of Princess Leia</i>, <i>The Black Fleet Crisis</i> and the <i>Corellian Trilogy</i>. It features sample characters of the Selonian and Drall people appearing in the book. This might give you an idea of enginerring a character of these species as well.

If you are unable to locate either of these books, and if you don't need the lengthy background information of the entries in <i>Alien Encounters</i> I could type the stats up for you, and then send them via email. :)