PDA

View Full Version : what do you think

Oora turooll
22 March 2002, 01:23 PM
hi

I will be obtaning a droid factory soon. I would like to know what would you do if you had one. Answer this for me to, who would you increase your earnings.

Mathis Kharr
24 March 2002, 05:55 PM
I would naturaly make war droids.. there are allways wars and plenty of people would buy them up.. and they would be top quality.. never sell shotty murchandise or else no repeat buisness.

Deck
25 March 2002, 01:14 AM
Yes, I agree. Manufacturing droids for the military, such as combat droids, recon droids etc., could prove pretty efficient. Also astromechs are quite popular. If you want some descriptions and impressions of a droid factory, I recommend reading the novel <i>The New Rebellion</i> by Kristine Kathryn Rusch. Brakiss, former student of Luke Skywalker runs a droid factory on the moon Telti.

IVIarco
25 March 2002, 03:23 AM
I'd go for the reliable stand-bys, like ASP droids/worker droids. Either cheap models or expensive, there will always be a need for droid labor, whether war time or peace.

-Marco

madpoet
25 March 2002, 09:58 PM
Looks like I'm on the war droid bandwagon as well. I'd also make an elite line of assassin droids for those pesky black ops.

Ghost In The Holocron
25 March 2002, 10:10 PM
As it turns out my noble and scoundrel players are pulling strings to set up their own droid repair and supply business (mainly as a front). I've suggested maybe they get involved in information gathering as well. That is, droid spies. Hide a small recording unit in some protocol droids you have exclusive repair rights to, sell them out to key political figures here and there, retrieve the data when you repair the unit (or program it to deposit data in some sort of safehouse) and you've got yourself an upstart spynet! (-- of course, there'll be hell to pay if you get caught! So be vewy vewy quiet...)