PDA

View Full Version : Meek Inherit the Earth, SNEEVELS inherit the GALAXY!!

Gutrender
22 March 2002, 07:56 PM
First off, anyone know of any artwork for Sneevels? I got the two or three images off the internet but they just dont convey that "joie de vivre" for which they are so justly famed.

Oh Sneevel, how do I love theee? Let me count the ways.
Thou art more adroit than a grease coated Houdini.
Thine stench is more putrid than a thousand rotting corpses of
thine fallen foes. A jaw thrust forward to challenge the galaxy.
A brow so sloped it can deflect a Gamorrean hefted cudgel.
Beauty, thy name is Sneevel.

Dude, I'll take a crew of Sneevel against anything you throw against em. +6 Dex means that all other things being equal I've got a +3 to hit you and you've got a -3 to hit me. Oh, so you dont want to sit at range and shoot it out? You want to get close and melee? -6 Strength & -6 Dex for you --- oh that wonderous Sneevel stench!

You can take your furball Wookie and a make a rug out him, use that bristle headed Rodian to scrub your plate and turn your Calamari into chowder. Gimme a Sneevel any time.

darth maim
23 March 2002, 09:58 AM
ok... I hadn't ever really looked at this race before... so now where can I find a better picture than the Alien Anthology has?

Gutrender
23 March 2002, 02:30 PM
Sneevel here (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/bolesroor/index_bts.html)

This is the best pic I've found, have to click on the small profile to get a full body profile.

darth maim
23 March 2002, 07:18 PM
thank you very much!! I finally get to see a picture that isn't that crappy plastic face one...

Dark Knight
23 March 2002, 09:08 PM
Looking at the stats i have to say that they would make great gunfighters, although their fingers look too stubby from that picture to hold a blaster. The musk is great for in close meelee attacks so all around they kick some serious wampa-dung

Mathis Kharr
24 March 2002, 05:42 PM
What in the sam hell are sneevels?

darth maim
24 March 2002, 11:59 PM
they are in Alien Anthology as well as the links above and the pod race from episode 1...